Ai co-write: Calico Jack runs into octopod flames

⚠️Just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii was Alone on the octopod, the other octonauts were on a mission, Kwazii didn't notice that something on the octopod was overheating, He walked around, he wondered when the other octonauts would return.  

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was sailing in his pirate ship, the Gup-R, in another part of the ocean. He was looking for a hidden treasure that he had heard about from an old map. He had his parrot, Pete, on his shoulder, and his remote control in his hand.

He was humming a pirate song, when he heard a beep from his remote control. He looked at it and saw that it was flashing red.

He frowned and pressed a button.

"What's this? A distress signal? From the Octopod?"

He looked at the screen and saw that it was showing the location of the Octopod, and a message:

"Fire! Fire! Help! Kwazii!"

He gasped and dropped the map.

"Kwazii! My grandson! He's in trouble!"

He turned the Gup-R around and activated the jet engine.

"Hold on tight, Pete! We've got to save Kwazii!"

He sped towards the Octopod, hoping that he would make it in time.

Back at the Octopod, Kwazii was still trapped in the launch bay. He had given up hope of escaping, and was waiting for the end.

He closed his eyes and whispered:

"Goodbye, everyone. I love you all."

He heard another loud bang from behind him. He opened his eyes and saw that the fire had broken through the launch bay door. It was coming towards him.

He screamed and backed away from the fire, until he reached the window. He pressed his paw against the glass, hoping for a miracle.

But no miracle came. The fire reached him and engulfed him in flames. He felt a searing pain all over his body. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't see. He couldn't hear.

He blacked out.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack realized something HE HAD NO CLUE WHERE THE OCTOPOD WAS! he quickly grabbed his radio and tried to call the other octonauts, hoping they may be able to help, or tell him where the octopod was "Hello can somebody hear me?!" he said in fear.

He waited for a response, but there was only silence. He tried again, but still no answer.

He felt a surge of frustration and worry.

"Where are they? Why aren't they answering? What's going on?"

He looked at his remote control and saw that the distress signal was still flashing.

He decided to follow it, hoping that it would lead him to the Octopod.

He steered the Gup-R towards the signal, increasing his speed.

He hoped that he wasn't too late.

He hoped that Kwazii was still alive.

He sailed for a while, until he saw a plume of smoke rising from the water.

He recognized it as the Octopod.

He gasped and said:

"There it is! The Octopod! It's on fire!"

He approached the Octopod, looking for a way to get in.

He saw a hole in the launch bay window, where water was pouring out.

He guessed that it was caused by his harpoon, which he had fired earlier when he received the distress signal.

He thought that maybe Kwazii had escaped through there, but he wasn't sure.

He decided to check it out.

He said to Pete:

"Pete, stay here and guard the ship. I'm going in."

He grabbed a diving helmet and a rope ladder, and jumped into the water.

He swam towards the hole, hoping to find Kwazii inside.

he looked around the octopod, he kept the helmet on, so it was easier to breath in the fire, he screamed kwazii's name, he saw a orange body hiding behind a wall of fire, he quickly ran over and found kwazii, he had 3rd-degree burns all over his body and wasn't breathing at all, Calico jack grabbed kwazii and got out of the octopod..

He swam back to the Gup-R, carrying Kwazii in his arms. He climbed up the rope ladder and laid Kwazii on the deck.

He took off his helmet and checked Kwazii's pulse.

He felt nothing.

He panicked and said:

"Kwazii! Kwazii! Wake up, lad! Please, wake up!"

He tried to perform CPR on Kwazii, but it didn't work.

He felt tears in his eyes and said:

"No, no, no! Don't leave me, lad! Don't leave me!"

He hugged Kwazii and sobbed.

He looked up at the sky and prayed:

"Please, please, please! Let him live! Let him live!"

He heard a voice from behind him.

"Calico Jack? Is that you?"

He turned around and saw a group of Gups approaching.

It was the other Octonauts, returning from their mission.

They saw the Octopod on fire, and Calico Jack holding Kwazii.

They gasped and said:

"Oh no! What happened? Is that Kwazii? Is he okay?"

They landed their Gups on the Gup-R and ran towards Calico Jack.

They saw Kwazii's condition and felt shocked and horrified.

They said:

"Kwazii! Kwazii! Can you hear us?"

They checked his vital signs and saw that he was barely alive.

They said:

"He's not breathing! He's got severe burns! He needs medical attention, now!"

They grabbed a stretcher and put Kwazii on it.

They said to Calico Jack:

"Calico Jack, we're sorry for what happened. We don't know how this started, but we'll find out. Right now, we need to get Kwazii to the hospital. Can you come with us?"

Calico Jack nodded and said:

"Yes, yes, of course. Take me to him. Please, save him."

They nodded and said:

"We'll do our best. Come on, let's go."

They boarded their Gups and took off.

They contacted the nearest hospital and told them about the situation.

They hoped that they would make it in time.

They hoped that Kwazii would survive.

The End