AI co-write: Rouge Pirate kidnaping

🐈just an au🐈

Kwazii was walking around the beach on a solo mission for the ocoanuts, he didn't see the pirates watching him "Isn't that Calico Jack's grandson...?" One of them said "yeah, we can use him as ransom to get the treasure map from his grandfather, Calico Jack will surely come and save his grandson..." another one said "come on, I have a trap" the leader says as he hops out of the trees, and hurts a nearby animal, to use as bait for kwazii.

After setting up the trap, they saw Kwazii coming near them, they hid, Kwazii saw the Animal but when he came close to it, two canons snapped rope around his legs and paws, he growled, trying to break free, but the rope was too strong, and the pirates dragged him away.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was getting ready to take a cat nap, he wasn't really following the map yet, heard a voice on his radio and checked it out "Hello? is this Calico Jack?" it said, he picked up the radio and replied "Yes? who is this and what do you need?" he said into the radio "I think you might want to give us your map... or it's his life..." the voice said, Calico Jack was left confused, who's life? "What do you mean?" he asked.

The voice on the radio laughed and said, "Don't play dumb with me, Calico Jack. We have your grandson, Kwazii. And if you don't give us your treasure map, we'll make him walk the plank." Calico Jack felt a surge of anger and fear. He loved Kwazii more than anything in the world. He couldn't let anything happen to him. "Where are you? Let me talk to him!" he demanded.

The voice said, "Sorry, no can do. He's a bit tied up at the moment. But if you want to see him alive, you better hurry up and bring us your map. We're at the Skull Island, in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. You have until sunset to get here. And don't try anything funny, or you'll regret it." The voice hung up.

Calico Jack grabbed his map and his sword and ran to his ship. He didn't have much time to waste. He had to save his grandson from those scoundrels. He set sail for the Skull Island, hoping he wasn't too late.

He quickly rowed his boat over to skull island; he saw a cave "that must be where hey are!" he said to himself, quickly entering the hut, he saw kwazii, who had both legs, and both arms tied up and his mouth gagged, there was a pool of water right behind him. 

"I see you came..." Black Heart, the leader of the rouge pirate gang, Siad "LET HIM GO!" Calico Jack growled "Give the map first" Growled the second pirate, blue flame, the other pirates, Storm fang, Flicker Streak and Night beard nodded, Calico Jack gave over a fake map, hoping to fool them, he couldn't give them the real map "THIS IS FAKE" Black heart growled, Flicker streak kicked kwazii closer to the water, Calico Jack knew if he didn't do something, they would push him fully in.  

Calico Jack decided to act fast. He drew his sword and charged at the pirates. "You'll pay for this, you scurvy dogs!" he shouted. He slashed at Black Heart, who blocked his attack with his own sword. The two captains engaged in a fierce duel, while the other pirates tried to stop Calico Jack.

Kwazii watched from his position, hoping his grandfather would win. He tried to wriggle out of his ropes, but they were too tight. He also tried to bite off his gag, but it was too thick. He felt helpless and scared. He saw the water behind him, and wondered what kind of creatures lurked in it.

Calico Jack fought bravely, but he was outnumbered and outmatched. The pirates were younger and stronger than him, and they had more weapons. He managed to wound Flicker Streak and Night Beard, but he also received several cuts and bruises. He was getting tired and weak.

Black Heart saw his chance and kicked Calico Jack in the chest, sending him flying back. He landed near Kwazii, who looked at him with concern. Black Heart raised his sword and said, "It's over, Calico Jack. You've lost. And now you'll both die." He swung his sword down, aiming for Calico Jack's neck.

Calico Jack dodged quickly, and grabbed his sword "Not happening!" calico Jack growled "Your too evil! you're not a true pirate" he smiled at kwazii "unlike me and him..." Calico Jack looked at Black heart "Too bad you're going to lose him" Black heart said as he took the gag off of kwazii "YOU-" Kwazii started to say as he tried to break free of the ropes on his paws and legs, but he couldn't and Black heart pushed kwazii into the water, Calico Jack growled as he watched this happen. 

Kwazii plunged into the water, feeling the cold and the pressure. He opened his eyes and saw a dark and narrow tunnel. He tried to swim up, but he felt the ropes on his legs and paws weigh him down. He struggled to free himself, but it was no use. He felt his lungs burn and his vision blur. He was running out of air. He thought of his grandfather and his friends, and wished he could see them again. He closed his eyes and lost consciousness.

Calico Jack heard his grandson's splash and felt a surge of panic. He ignored his wounds and his fatigue and lunged at Black Heart. He stabbed him in the chest, making him drop his sword. Black Heart gasped and fell to the ground, blood gushing out of his wound. Calico Jack didn't waste any time. He ran to the edge of the water and jumped in.

He swam as fast as he could, looking for Kwazii. He saw him sinking deeper into the tunnel, and felt a pang of fear. He swam towards him and reached him. He cut the ropes with his knife and freed him. He grabbed him and swam back to the surface.

He reached the shore and laid Kwazii down on the sand. He checked his pulse and his breathing, and felt relieved that he was still alive, but barely. He performed CPR on him, hoping to revive him. He pressed on his chest and blew into his mouth, repeating the process several times.

He stopped and waited for a sign of life. He saw Kwazii cough and spit out some water. He opened his eyes and saw his grandfather's face. He smiled weakly and said, "Grandpa... you saved me... thank you..."

Calico Jack smiled back and said, "Of course I did, lad. You're my grandson, and I love you more than anything in the world."

They hugged each other again, feeling happy and grateful that they were alive.

The end.