AI-co write: Candy prank gone wrong

🍫Made up food: flimflam berries🍫

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day Calico Jack was preparing a prank for a prank war with his grandson kwazii, he prepared the fake treat and walked over to kwazii with it "here, its chocolate" he smiled as he handed kwazii the fake Chocolate bar, Kwazii ate it.

"what's..." Kwazii coughed "in this?" Kwazii looked at his grandfather "it's a fake chocolate bar, it's made with rice and flimflam berries..." Calico Jack told kwazii "It was a prank, and a treat" Calico Jack looked at kwazii "fl" kwazii coughed before continuing "imflam berries?" Kwazii looked panic "yes?... is there an issue?" Calico Jack looked at kwazii with worry. 

Kwazii felt a sudden itch and pain in his throat. He realized that he was allergic to flimflam berries, a rare and exotic fruit that he had never eaten before. He remembered that he had once read about them in a book, and how they could cause severe reactions in some people.

He tried to speak, but his voice was raspy and weak. He tried to breathe, but his airway was swelling and closing. He tried to stand, but his legs were shaky and numb. He felt dizzy and nauseous, and his vision was blurry.

He looked at Calico Jack with fear and anger in his eyes. He felt betrayed and hurt by his prank. He felt like he had been poisoned and harmed by his grandfather.

He grabbed his throat and gasped for air. He fell to the floor and curled up in pain. He hoped that Calico Jack would help him and take him to the medic bay. He hoped that Calico Jack would realize his mistake and apologize.

He hoped that he would survive and recover.

"KWAZII?!" calico Jack said in a panicked voice "Kwazii what's wrong?" Calico Jack said, picking up kwazii and holding him close, he quickly grabbed his radio to contact help.

Calico Jack pressed the radio button and called for help. He hoped that someone would answer and come to their aid. He hoped that he wasn't too late and that Kwazii was still alive.

He heard a crackle and a voice on the other end. It was Peso, the medic of the Octonauts. He sounded worried and concerned.

"Calico Jack, what's wrong? What's happening?" Peso asked.

Calico Jack tried to explain, but his voice was shaky and scared. He felt guilty and ashamed for what he had done. He felt like he had failed and endangered his grandson.

He told Peso about his prank and how it had gone wrong. He told him about the fake chocolate bar and the flimflam berries. He told him about Kwazii's allergic reaction and his condition.

He told him everything, without hiding or lying. He hoped that Peso would understand and forgive him. He hoped that Peso would know what to do and how to save Kwazii.

He finished his story and waited for Peso's response. He hoped for a sign of assurance or comfort. He hoped for a solution or a cure.

He waited, but Peso said nothing. He just gasped and sighed.

He held kwazii close, he saw Kwazii's eyes start to close, he felt fear as he watched him, he hoped peso was close to them "Kwazii!" he tried to talk to kwazii, but kwazii had passed out.

Calico Jack felt a pang of panic and sorrow when he saw Kwazii's eyes close. He knew that he had lost his grandson's consciousness and awareness. He knew that he had crossed a line and broken their bond. He knew that he had no right to stay or ask for forgiveness.

He looked at the radio, hoping to hear Peso's voice. He hoped that Peso was on his way and that he had the antidote. He hoped that Peso was fast and that he had the skill. He hoped that Peso was brave and that he had the will.