AI co-write: Tangled kite festival

⚠️just an au⚠️

one day Calico Jack and his grandson, Kwazii, and Kwazii's Friand and captain, Barnacles were invited to a kite festival by a sailfish, who they had worked together to save once, Barnacles and Kwazii looked around, they also saw some squids of different kinds... they were pretty, some were giant, some were small.

Kwazii looked around and brought out his own kite, he might As well fly it...

he didn't notice that a giant squid had gotten its tentacle stuck on his leg..

Kwazii ran towards the open space and threw his kite into the air. It was shaped like a pirate ship with a skull and crossbones flag. It was black and red, with gold details. It looked fierce and cool.

"Arrr! Look at me kite!" Kwazii shouted.

"It's awesome, Kwazii!" Barnacles said.

"It's splendid, me lad!" Calico Jack said.

They watched as Kwazii's kite soared higher and higher. It caught the wind and sailed smoothly. It looked like a real pirate ship cruising in the sky. It made Kwazii feel happy and free.

He didn't notice that something was wrong. He didn't notice that a giant squid had gotten its tentacle stuck on his leg. He didn't notice that the squid was angry and confused. He didn't notice that the squid was pulling him towards the water.

He only noticed when it was too late.

"Help!" he screamed.

Barnacles and Calico Jack turned around and saw Kwazii being dragged by the squid. They saw him struggling and kicking. They saw him dropping his kite string and reaching for them.

"Kwazii!" Barnacles shouted.

"Kwazii!" Calico Jack shouted.

They ran towards him, but they were too far away. They couldn't reach him in time. They watched in horror as Kwazii was pulled into the water by the squid. They heard a splash and then silence.

"Kwazii!" Barnacles shouted again.

"Kwazii!" Calico Jack shouted again.

They reached the edge of the water and looked for Kwazii. They saw bubbles and ripples, but no sign of him or the squid. They felt a surge of fear and panic. They had lost their friend and grandson.

They had to save him.

They grabbed their helmets and jet packs and jumped into the water. They activated their propellers and dived deeper and deeper. They looked for Kwazii and the squid. They hoped they were not too late.

under the water, the squid was swimming deeper, Kwazii tried to escape but he couldn't, he couldn't move the tentacle, he couldn't move his leg, he struggled, he didn't see his grandfather or Barnacles above him...

Kwazii felt the pressure and the coldness of the water. He felt the pain and the tightness of the tentacle. He felt the fear and the desperation of his situation. He knew he was in trouble.

He tried to escape, but he couldn't. He tried to move the tentacle, but he couldn't. He tried to move his leg, but he couldn't. He was trapped and helpless.

He looked for his grandfather or Barnacles, but he couldn't see them. He wondered if they were looking for him. He wondered if they would find him. He wondered if he would ever see them again.

He started to lose hope.

He also started to lose air.

He felt his helmet getting lighter and emptier. He felt his breath getting shorter and harder. He felt his chest getting tighter and heavier. He knew he was running out of air.