Ai co-write: The Pirate's Ransom

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii was on a Solo mission, he didn't see the pirates spying on him "isn't he calico Jack's grandson?" one asked "if he finds out we're after him we're dead!" another one said "WE'RE TRYING TO GET CALICO JACK'S TREASURE MORONS WE HAVE TO USE HIM!" the leader said as she started to swim to kwazii,

she grabbed him and dragged him off, he tried to fight her but she tied him up, Meanwhile, Calico Jack found a note on his desk in his tree house in the amazon river...

Calico Jack was in his tree house in the Amazon river, reading a book about ancient maps. He heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

He saw a piece of paper on the floor, with a knife stuck through it.

He picked it up and read it.

It said:

"Dear Calico Jack,

We have your grandson, Kwazii. If you ever want to see him again, you will give us your treasure. All of it. We know you have a secret stash hidden somewhere. Don't try to fool us.

We will contact you soon with the details of the exchange. Don't try to follow us or call for help. We have eyes and ears everywhere. If you do anything to upset us, we will hurt Kwazii. Badly.

Sincerely,

The Black Pearl Pirates"

Calico Jack felt a surge of anger and fear.

He recognized the name of the pirates. They were a notorious gang of thieves and murderers, who had been terrorizing the seas for years.

They had been after his treasure for a long time, but he had always managed to evade them.

But now they had his grandson, his precious Kwazii.

He wondered how they had found him and captured him.

He wondered what they had done to him and what they would do to him.

He wondered how he could save him.

He decided to call the Octonauts for help.

He grabbed his octo-watch and pressed the button.

But nothing happened.

He looked at his octo-watch and saw that it was broken.

He realized that the pirates had jammed the signal.

He was cut off from the Octonauts.

He was on his own.

He felt hopeless.

But then he remembered that he was a pirate too.

A pirate who loved his grandson more than anything.

A pirate who would never give up or give in.

A pirate who would fight for what was right.

He decided to find the pirates and rescue Kwazii himself.

He grabbed his sword and his hat and ran out of the door.

He jumped into his gup, the Gup R, and started the engine.

He followed the trail of bubbles left by the pirates' ship, hoping to catch up with them before it was too late.

he saw that he was closing in on the ship, he put the gup R on Autopilot, and jumped on the ship, he saw kwazii tied up, next to the plank of wood that the pirates normally had people knocked off of or jump off of, he showed himself and growled.