AI co-write: Disobedience and traps accidentally turned on

🔠Above and beyond timeline🔠

⚠️just an au⚠️

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" calico Jack screams at kwazii, who had just gotten back on the ship after being chased by a shark "I WAS TRYING TO HELP!" Kwazii screamed "BY GETTING CHASED BY A SHARK? I TOLD YOU THERE WAS SOMETHING OVER THERE AND WE SHOULD HAVE GONE THE OTHER WAY!" Calico Jack growled in anger; how could his grandson be so careless? Kwazii growled to himself, why were they limiting their potential? "DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO THE OCTONAUTS?!" Calico Jack spat out, after fighting some more, Kwazii decided to check out an island solo, Calico Jack stayed in the gup R.

Kwazii began to look around, the island was calm, nothing was happening, he didn't notice the canons around the island, or that they had his grandfather's logo.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack sighed, he didn't see he accidentally pushed a button to turn on a trap on the island "why are you like this.... lad?" he asked himself, Kwazii had put himself in danger for no reason other then to get to the island they had to check...

Meanwhile, Kwazii had just helped a small critter get some food, he looked around and saw a gas filling the island, it came closer to him and soon the island was close to fully covered, the gas made it hard for kwazii to breathe.

Calico Jack heard a beep on his communicator. He picked it up and heard Kwazii's voice, weak and raspy. "Grandpa...help...I can't breathe..." Kwazii said, before coughing. Calico Jack felt a surge of panic and guilt. He looked at the radar and saw that the island was covered in a red dot. He realized that he had activated the trap that he had set up earlier, thinking that it would deter any intruders from the island. He had forgotten to turn it off, and now he had poisoned his own grandson. "Kwazii! Hang on, lad! I'm coming for you!" Calico Jack said, as he started the Gup-R and headed towards the island. He hoped that he wasn't too late.

He reached the island and saw the cloud of toxic gas that enveloped it. He put on a gas mask and grabbed a spare one for Kwazii. He jumped out of the Gup-R and ran towards the island, looking for Kwazii. He saw some animals lying on the ground, unconscious or dead. He felt a pang of remorse for harming them as well. He hoped that Kwazii was still alive.

He found Kwazii near a tree, lying on his side, clutching his chest. He was pale and sweaty, and his breathing was shallow and labored. Calico Jack ran to him and knelt beside him. "Kwazii! Kwazii! Can you hear me?" Calico Jack said, shaking him gently. Kwazii opened his eyes slightly and looked at him. He tried to smile, but it came out as a grimace. "Grandpa...you came..." Kwazii whispered, before coughing again. Calico Jack quickly put the gas mask on Kwazii's face, hoping that it would help him breathe better. He lifted him up in his arms and carried him back to the Gup-R. He placed him on the seat and buckled him up. He then deactivated the trap and drove away from the island as fast as he could.

He contacted the Octopod and told them what had happened. They told him to bring Kwazii to the sick bay as soon as possible. They also said that they would send a team to help the animals on the island. Calico Jack thanked them and drove towards the Octopod.

He looked at Kwazii, who was still unconscious, but breathing more steadily. He felt tears sting his eyes as he realized how close he had come to losing him. He reached out and held his hand, squeezing it gently. "I'm so sorry, lad...I'm so sorry..." Calico Jack said, over and over again.

He hoped that Kwazii would forgive him.

He hoped that he would wake up.

He hoped that he would be okay.

he made it to the octopod, he saw Tweak and Dashi leaving in the octo-ray, a plane-sub that would get to the island quickly, he drove into the Octopod and saw barnacles and peso waiting for them, he handed kwazii off and peso checked him over, Kwazii coughed, peso sighed, Calico Jack knew it was nothing good.... had  he lost kwazii?