AI-co-write: 1666, 1978, 1994 killers vs Pirates (Octonauts✖️fear street)

Kwazii followed his grandfather to Shadyside, they knew most people there had bad luck and the place was bad luck, but they didn't know why the town had bad luck, or about the killers, "Why do we have to come here again?" Kwazii asked "Cause Barnacles said you failed your last year of high school and he's not giving you a choice but to go to the school there" Calico Jack told his grandson.

Kwazii groaned, and rolled his eyes. He hated school. He hated studying. He hated rules.

He didn't want to go to Shadyside High. He didn't want to leave the Octopod. He didn't want to leave his friends.

He wanted to stay with the Octonauts. He wanted to explore the ocean. He wanted to have fun.

He looked at Calico Jack, and saw his smile. He saw his wink, his nod, his hat.

He knew he was trying to cheer him up. He knew he was trying to support him. He knew he was trying to help him.

He loved him. He loved him as his grandfather, as his mentor, as his friend.

He smiled back at him, and nodded. He nodded reluctantly, but he nodded.

He agreed to go to Shadyside High. He agreed to leave the Octopod. He agreed to leave his friends.

He agreed to try something new. He agreed to learn something new. He agreed to meet someone new.

He agreed to give it a chance.

They arrived at Shadyside, and parked their car outside the school. They got out of the car, and looked at the building.

It was old, gray, and gloomy. It had broken windows, graffiti, and trash. It had a sign that said "Welcome to Shadyside High".

It didn't look very welcoming.

They walked towards the entrance, and saw the students. They saw their clothes, their faces, their attitudes.

They were dark, bored, and angry. They had leather jackets, piercings, and tattoos. They had knives, cigarettes, and drugs.

They didn't look very friendly.

They walked past them, and felt their stares. They felt their curiosity, their hostility, their envy.

They wondered who they were. They wondered what they wanted. They wondered why they were here.

They wondered if they were friends or foes. They wondered if they were allies or enemies. They wondered if they were safe or not.

They wondered what would happen next.

Kwazii saw A girl and her brother and walked over, he guessed they went to the school and hoped they were kind "uhm... hi... My name is Kwazii.." He told them Calico Jack watched from the car, this town gave him a bad feeling... "uhm... hi My name is Deena.. and this is my Moron of a brother... Josh" Deena Said, Kwazii laughed a bit, He had always seen Family drama in his old school, it had been full of it and one of the reasons he failed his last year was drama.

Kwazii smiled, and shook their hands. He saw their eyes, their hair, their expressions.

They were brown, blonde, and friendly. They had glasses, headphones, and books. They had curiosity, intelligence, and kindness.

They looked like nice people.

They looked like potential friends.

"Nice to meet you, Deena and Josh. I'm new here. I just moved to Shadyside with my grandfather." Kwazii said.

"Really? Where are you from?" Josh asked.

"I'm from... uh... England." Kwazii lied.

He didn't want to tell them the truth. He didn't want to tell them about the Octonauts, the Octopod, the ocean.