AI co-write: hurting, Run away, chased, Whirlpool trouble

⚠️Just an au⚠️

One day, Tweak walked into the Lauch Bay and saw Kwazii returning from a drive, there was a few scratches on the gup-B, Tweak sighed "what did you do?" she asked, Kwazii looked angry "some rocks hit the gup.." Kwazii told her "so you drove into a rockslide?" Tweak growled, she was a green-colored rabbit, Tweak looked at the ginger cat, Kwazii growled, and clawed at Tweak... causing a wound on her eye... he gasped and what he just did...

 he gasped and what he just did

"Kwaz...?" Tweak looked at Kwazii, who was breathing kind of quickly... "I did nothing to mean that... I-I, some rocks fell, I think somebody knocked them down... it didn't look like they fell on their own..." Kwazii said, before getting back into the gup and driving off... 

"KWAZII!" tweak screamed trying to follow him, but she lost sight cause she was not driving a gup... 

she quickly went back inside and sounded the octo-alert... Calico Jack awoke inside Kwazii's room, he was having a sleepover with his grandson... he knew kwazii went out on a late drive, but who sounded the octo-alert? 

The Octonauts gathered in the HQ, where Tweak explained what happened. She had a bandage over her eye, and she looked upset and worried.

"I don't know what got into him, Cap'n. He just scratched me and ran off. He said something about someone knocking down rocks on him, but I don't know who or why." Tweak said.

"That doesn't sound like Kwazii at all. He would never hurt you on purpose, Tweak." Captain Barnacles said. He was a polar bear and the leader of the Octonauts.

"Maybe he was scared or angry or confused. Maybe he thought you were blaming him for the damage to the Gup-B." Peso said. He was a penguin and the medic of the Octonauts.

"Or maybe he was under some kind of mind control or influence. Maybe someone was messing with his head." Dashi said. She was a dog and the photographer and computer expert of the Octonauts.

"Or maybe he was just being a scurvy pirate and a scallywag. Maybe he wanted to cause some trouble and have some fun." Shellington said. He was a sea otter and the scientist of the Octonauts.

"Or maybe he was just being Kwazii. Maybe he had a reason that we don't know yet." Calico Jack said. He was an old cat and Kwazii's grandfather. He had joined the Octonauts in the HQ, wearing his pajamas and his hat.

"Whatever the reason, we have to find him and bring him back. He could be in danger out there, or he could be endangering others." Captain Barnacles said.

"I agree, Cap'n. But how are we going to find him? He could be anywhere by now." Tweak said.

"I have an idea. I can use my spyglass to track his Gup-B. It has a special feature that allows me to see any Gup that I've seen before, no matter how far away it is." Calico Jack said.

"Really? How does that work?" Dashi asked.

"It's a secret pirate technology that I invented myself. Don't ask me how it works, just trust me that it does." Calico Jack said.