AI co-write: Miska, Calico Jack's sister

⚠️just an au, not related to the other version of this⚠️

Kwazii was listening to a story from his grandfather, Calico Jack, about his traitor-of-a-sister "and she says I betrayed her" he finished "why would she do that do you? she's your sister!" Kwazii asked suspiciously "I don't know" Calico Jack said "you actually told me a fake story for once" Kwazii muttered, not knowing that his grandfather heard him "I'm not joking, kwazii" Calico Jack looked at kwazii. 

Kwazii looked at his grandfather and saw that he was serious. He felt a pang of guilt and said, "I'm sorry, grandpa. I didn't mean to doubt you. It's just that... your story sounds so unbelievable. How could your sister betray you like that?"

Calico Jack sighed and said, "I wish I knew, lad. I wish I knew. She was my only family, after our parents died. We grew up together, sailing the seas and having adventures. We were inseparable, until she changed. She became greedy and selfish, and she wanted more than what we had. She joined a rival pirate crew, and she betrayed me and my mates. She left us to die in a trap, and she took our treasure map. I never saw her again, until today."

Kwazii gasped and said, "What? You saw her today? Where?"

Calico Jack said, "She's here, on this island. She's been following me for a while, trying to get my new map. The one that leads to the greatest treasure of all time."

Kwazii said, "What treasure?"

Calico Jack said, "The treasure of the Bermuda Triangle. The legend says that there's a hidden island in the middle of the triangle, where all the lost ships and planes end up. And on that island, there's a cave full of gold and jewels and secrets. I've been looking for it for years, and I finally found the clues to its location. But Miska found out about it too, and she wants to take it from me."

Kwazii said, "Miska? That's her name?"

Calico Jack nodded and said, "Yes, Miska. The most cunning and ruthless pirate in the seven seas. And my sister."

"Sounds like a fake name" kwazii said, and they started to fight, Calico Jack was mostly telling this to kwazii to protect him, and to warn him... 

but Kwazii ran off, he didn't want to hear anything Calico Jack had to say, "KWAZII!" he screamed, he didn't want kwazii to be alone on the island and ran after him.

Meanwhile, Kwazii had gotten pretty far... he didn't see the ginger cat behind him, Miska, she quickly found a way to tie kwazii up using canons "HEY, WHAT?!" Kwazii screamed, he looked at the female cat who looked a lot like calico Jack, he realized this was Misak "you're... you're her?" Kwazii said, right before Misak threw him into the ocean still with his legs and Paws tied up. 

Calico Jack got to the area and Saw Miska, he growled, he didn't know if she had gotten kwazii. 

Kwazii felt the water engulf him and drag him down. He tried to swim up, but he felt the ropes on his legs and paws weigh him down. He struggled to free himself, but it was no use. He felt his lungs burn and his vision blur. He was running out of air. He thought of his grandfather and his friends, and wished he could see them again. He closed his eyes and lost consciousness.

Miska saw Calico Jack and smirked. She said, "Hello, brother. Long time no see. I see you have a new crew now. And a grandson. How sweet. Too bad he won't live to see another day."

Calico Jack felt a surge of shock and rage. He said, "What have you done to him? Where is he?"

Miska pointed at the water and said, "He's down there, sleeping with the fishes. And soon, you'll join him."

Calico Jack didn't waste any time. He grabbed his harpoon gun and shot at Miska. Miska dodged the harpoon and threw her knife at Calico Jack. Calico Jack ducked and avoided the knife. He ran towards Miska and tackled her. They fell to the ground, wrestling for the knife.

Calico Jack fought with all his strength, but he was distracted by Kwazii's fate. He wondered if he was still alive, and if he could save him. He felt a pang of regret for their fight, and wished he could apologize to him.

Miska saw his hesitation and took advantage of it. She kicked him in the chest, sending him flying back. She got up and grabbed the knife. She said, "You're weak, brother. You always were. And now you'll pay for it."

She raised the knife and prepared to stab Calico Jack.

they soon heard a growl, Calico Jack saw Barnacles, the octonauts captain walking towards them "What's going on!?" Barnacles asked, "SHE TIED UP KWAZII AND THREW HIM IN THE WATER!" Calico Jack screamed "How did you know he was tied up... oh, wait you're prop the one taught him to swim...." Miska said "anyways nether of you can save him, he's tied up and drowning" Miska laughed.   

Meanwhile... kwazii was still unconscious at the bottom of the water.

Barnacles felt a surge of anger and fear. He said, "You monster! How could you do that to Kwazii? He's innocent! He's nothing to do with your feud!"

Miska shrugged and said, "Oh, but he does. He's Calico Jack's weakness. And I'm here to exploit it. I'm here to take his treasure map, his ship, and his life. And I'll start by taking his."

She ran towards Barnacles and stabbed him in the arm. Barnacles grunted and punched her in the face. She fell to the ground, dropping the knife. Barnacles picked up the knife and said, "You're not going anywhere, Miska. You're going to pay for what you've done. To Kwazii, and to everyone else."

He pointed the knife at her throat and said, "Goodbye, Miska."

He was about to stab her, when he heard a splash. He turned around and saw Calico Jack jump into the water. He realized he was going to save Kwazii.

He said, "Wait, Calico Jack! I'll help you!"

He dropped the knife and ran to the water. He jumped in and followed Calico Jack.

Kwazii felt a hand grab him and pull him up. He opened his eyes and saw his grandfather's face. He smiled weakly and said, "Grandpa... you saved me... thank you..."

Calico Jack smiled back and said, "Of course I did, lad. You're my grandson, and I love you more than anything in the world."

He hugged him and swam back to the surface.

He reached the shore and laid Kwazii down on the sand. He checked his pulse and his breathing, and felt relieved that he was still alive. He wrapped his wounds with a piece of cloth to stop the bleeding. He hugged him and said, "Kwazii, my boy, are you okay?"

Kwazii opened his eyes and saw his grandfather's face. He said, "I'm sorry, grandpa. I didn't mean to doubt you. Your story was true."

Calico Jack said, "It's okay, lad. I forgive you. And I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you."

They hugged each other again, feeling happy and grateful that they were alive.

The end.