AI co-write: Pranks, Past friands and Anger

⚠️Just an au⚠️

One day, Calico Jack and Kwazii were having a small prank war... he looked around for kwazii, he didn't see him, Calico Jack looked around for some ideas... because he didn't really do pranks often and Kwazii had just pranked him with a fake golden coin, he almost didn't fall for it... 

he noticed a picture on the Wall of the octopod... it was of Young kwazii and a little Wolf girl, the girl had gray fur and Bright Blue eyes, it also had another little wolf girl with black fur and brown eyes. 

he knew what to do for a prank

he quickly got things set up, and waited for kwazii, who came by soon enough, he saw the photo that Calico Jack put there, Calico Jack had found a way to make a copy of the pic and edited it so it just showed the wolves and the words 'we're here' on the photo.

Kwazii followed the arrows Calico Jack had left, and found the photo in the cave that said 'this was a prank, I actually don't know where these wolves are or who they are... - Your grandfather' after kwazii found it, and looked at it for a couple of moments, calico jack came out of hiding. 

Kwazii looked at him and threw the photo at him "Hey! what was the point of throwing that at me!?" Calico Jack growled "CAUSE YOU WENT TOO FAR!" kwazii screamed in sadness and anger "I knew something was off.. when I found the first picture..." Kwazii glared at Calico Jack before running off "Kwazii? LAD?!" Calico Jack watched as his grandson ran off.

Calico Jack went back to the octopod, thinking that's where kwazii was going. 

Meanwhile, Kwazii had taken his helmet and started to swim off, how could his grandfather do that? he had to have known kwazii enough to know that could hurt him... he swam into a shipwreck; it looked unstable but right now kwazii didn't care, suddenly a piece of wood fell, Kwazii dodged, but another piece of wood fell as kwazii was swimming out of the way of the first landing on Kwazii's leg and trapping him, and more wood was falling around him.. 

Meanwhile, Calico Jack had reached the octopod, he ran into barnacles "have you seen kwazii?" Calico Jack?" asked him "uhm, no, but weren't you having a prank war with him?" Barnacles asked, and Calico Jack told him everything "oh no..." barnacles said putting his paw on his face "what? what did I do?!" calico Jack asked "those wolves were Stacy and Leau... Kwazii's best friands, they drowned in a storm and kwazii blames himself for it..." Barnacles reveals to calico Jack.

Meanwhile, Kwazii was trying to get free from the ship, but he couldn't move the wood off his leg, it was too heavy, and his leg hurt... he coughed, he realized his helmet broke and was flooding. 

"Leau and Stacy fell into the water while playing in a storm with kwazii" Barnacles told calico Jack "You reminded him of it..." Barnacles tells calico Jack "Kwazii always goes insane when that happens..." Barnacles added.

Calico Jack felt a surge of guilt and regret. He had no idea that his prank would hurt Kwazii so much. He had to find him and apologize. He asked Barnacles to help him track Kwazii's helmet signal. They quickly found out that Kwazii was in a shipwreck nearby, but the signal was weak and fading.