AI co-write: Calico Jack's journal, Kwazii's run away & Poachers

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii and inkling were writing a story together, when Kwazii knocked over some Ink on his grandfather's journal, Kwazii went to another room and tried to clean it but.... he only made it worse, Calico Jack walked into the room and saw the damage, he glared at kwazii. 

 Calico Jack was furious when he saw the damage to his journal. He had kept it for years, as a record of his pirate adventures. He had planned to pass it on to Kwazii, as a legacy of their family. He couldn't believe that Kwazii had ruined it with his clumsiness and carelessness.

"Kwazii, what have you done? You've destroyed my journal! The only thing that connects me to my pirate past! How could you be so clumsy and selfish, Kwazii? You don't care about our family history at all, do you?" He shouted, making Kwazii flinch.

Kwazii felt a surge of sadness and guilt in his chest. He loved his grandfather, but he hated how he always treated him like a failure. He wanted to make him proud, but he never seemed to do anything right. He wished he could fix the journal and restore his grandfather's memories, but he had no idea how to do it. He felt like he didn't belong in the Octopod, or anywhere else.

"Granddad, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin it, I was just trying to write a story with Professor Inkling..." Kwazii tried to explain, but Calico Jack cut him off again. "Sorry? Sorry is not enough, Kwazii. You have to take responsibility for your actions. You have to face the consequences. You have to..." He paused, as if thinking of a suitable punishment. "You have to stay in your room for the rest of the day. No more writing, no more sailing, no more fun. Maybe then you'll learn your lesson."

Kwazii couldn't believe what he heard. He felt like his grandfather had just taken away everything that made him happy. He felt like his grandfather didn't love him anymore. He felt like he had nothing left to lose. He decided to run away from the Octopod, and find his own way in the world.

He ran to his room, packed a small bag with some essentials, and sneaked out of the Octopod through a secret hatch. He grabbed the Gup-C, which was his favorite vehicle, and started the engine. He looked back at the Octopod, where his grandfather and his friends were probably wondering where he was. He felt a pang of regret, but he pushed it aside. He told himself that he was better off alone.

He sailed into the stormy sea, where he hoped to find a new life. However, he soon realized that the stormy sea was full of perils, such as waves, rocks, and thunderbolts. He tried to dodge them, but he was too late. A huge wave crashed into his Gup-C, sending it flying into the air. It landed on a deserted island, where it broke into pieces. Kwazii managed to escape with his bag, but he was injured and exhausted.

He dragged himself onto the shore, where he collapsed on the sand. He looked around, and saw nothing but palm trees and coconuts. He wondered if anyone would ever find him there. He wondered if anyone would ever care.

He closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

After a while, he opened his eyes again and started to explore the island, he needed a place to stay.... and he was stuck here so he might as well make the most of it... he soon saw some people, and saw they were poachers... they saw him, Kwazii started to run... but where could he go?

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was making something in the kitchen... and started to think about kwazii, Calico Jack made kwazii a sandwich, and walked over to kwazii's room "Kwazii... I brought you a sandwich, are you hungry?" Calico Jack asked.... No reply....

"Kwazii?" Calico Jack said, hoping Kwazii would answer him, or at least say that he didn't want to talk... no reply.... "Kwazii... open the door..." Calico Jack growled, No reply "Calico Jack what's happening?" Calico Jack heard barnacles, the octonauts Captain say...