AI co-write: Kwazii's Mistake: Journey from Exile and to the 118

⚠️just an au⚠️

1️⃣1️⃣8️⃣Octonauts ❌ 9️⃣-1-1 (tv show) crossover1️⃣1️⃣8️⃣

💗Ships: normal ships of the 9-1-1 fandom, Kwazii ❌Peso (Bi Kwazii au)💗

Kwazii was trying to help Shellington when he accidentally dropped a bottle of Acid, which burned through the floor quickly, Shellington looked over and thought Kwazii was trying to destroy the lab, and cause damage, Shellington went barnacles and talked to him. 

Shellington was furious with Kwazii. He thought that Kwazii had deliberately spilled the acid to ruin his experiments and his lab. He shouted at Kwazii and accused him of being a saboteur and a troublemaker. He said that Kwazii had no respect for science and that he was a danger to the Octonauts.

Kwazii was shocked and hurt by Shellington's words. He tried to explain that he didn't mean to spill the acid and that he was just trying to help. He said that he had respect for science and that he was a loyal Octonaut.

But Shellington wouldn't listen. He pushed Kwazii out of the lab and locked the door behind him. He then called Captain Barnacles and told him what had happened. He said that Kwazii had caused a leak in the Octopod and that he had destroyed his lab. He said that Kwazii had to be punished and expelled from the crew.

Captain Barnacles was surprised and disappointed by Kwazii's actions. He trusted Shellington's report and believed that Kwazii had done it on purpose. He called Kwazii to his office and confronted him about the incident. He said that Kwazii had crossed the line and that he had betrayed the Octonauts.

Kwazii was stunned and saddened by Captain Barnacles' words. He tried to defend himself and to tell him the truth. He said that he loved the Octonauts and that he would never betray them.

But Captain Barnacles wouldn't listen. He told Kwazii that he had made his decision and that he had to leave the Octopod immediately. He said that Kwazii was no longer welcome in the crew and that he had to find a new home.

Kwazii felt a surge of anger and sorrow. He couldn't believe what Captain Barnacles had said. He felt like he had lost his family and his home. He decided that he didn't need them anymore. He grabbed his pirate hat and ran out of the Octopod, slamming the door behind him.

He didn't know where he was going. He just wanted to get away from the Octonauts and their accusations. He swam aimlessly until he reached a beach. He climbed out of the water and walked into the city.

He hoped to find some peace and quiet there.

He was wrong.

he soon saw a fire truck, where he met the 118, Robert 'Bobby' Nash, Evan 'Buck' Buckley, Henrietta 'Hen' Wilson, and Howard 'Chimney' Han, they talked for a while, after the 118 was done with there rescue at least, Bobby contacted the fire house training system and had kwazii train there...

months past and kwazii was now part of the 118. 

 Kwazii soon became a part of the 118, the team of first responders who worked in Los Angeles. He met the other members of the team: Robert "Bobby" Nash, the captain and leader of the firefighters; Evan "Buck" Buckley, the young and reckless firefighter who became Kwazii's best friend; Henrietta "Hen" Wilson, the smart and compassionate firefighter and paramedic; and Howard "Chimney" Han, the witty and resilient firefighter and paramedic. They welcomed Kwazii into their family and taught him everything they knew about firefighting and saving lives.

Kwazii trained hard and learned fast. He used his pirate skills and knowledge to help him in his new job. He was brave, loyal, and helpful. He was an amazing firefighter and paramedic. He loved his new job and his new friends.