AI co-write of boredom again: Scorpion campout

Calico Jack and Kwazii were out camping "I'm going to go check something out really quick, Sould only take a few moments" Kwazii told his grandfather, who nodded, Kwazii walked off, walking pretty far from the campsite, he marked where he was going to, so it was easy to come back to the campsite, he looked at the thing he found earlier, it was a strange stone, Most rocks in the dessert were Red in color, this one was purple, he didn't see the small scorpion behind him. 

It stung him in his tail "OW!" He growled, and looked at the creature behind him "uh oh..." Kwazii said to himself, feeling dizzy... and passing out.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack started to get worried, Kwazii had been gone for a while now, Calico Jack decided to go looking for his grandson, he had to find out why he was gone so long.   

Calico Jack followed the marks that Kwazii had left on the sand, hoping to find him soon. He was worried that something might have happened to him in the desert, where there were many dangers and few resources. He hoped that Kwazii had enough water and shade to survive the heat.

He soon reached the spot where Kwazii had found the strange purple stone. He saw his grandson lying on the ground, unconscious and pale. He ran to him and checked his pulse. He was relieved to find that he was still alive, but he noticed a red mark on his tail. He looked around and saw the scorpion that had stung him. He recognized it as a deadly species that could kill a cat in minutes.

He quickly picked up Kwazii and carried him back to the campsite. He knew he had to find an antidote for the scorpion venom before it was too late. He remembered that there was a cactus nearby that had a milky sap that could neutralize the poison. He ran to the cactus and cut off a piece of it with his knife. He squeezed the sap onto Kwazii's wound and hoped that it would work.

He then gave Kwazii some water and tried to wake him up. He called his name and shook him gently. He waited for a sign of life from his grandson.

"Kwazii, lad, can you hear me? Wake up, matey, wake up!" he said, with tears in his eyes.

Kwazii didn't wake up "Kwazii!" Calico Jack screamed again, he looked around the tent for an antivenom for the scorpion sting, but he couldn't find one, and the Sap wasn't doing anything major for it, Calico Jack quickly grabbed his radio and tried to Call the octonauts "Hello? Is anyone there?" He called into the radio. 

Meanwhile, at the Octopod, the other Octonauts were busy with their usual tasks. Peso was in the sick bay, treating a sea turtle with a cracked shell. Dashi was in the launch bay, repairing a gup. Shellington was in the lab, studying some seaweed samples. Tweak was in the engine room, upgrading the Octo-Alert. Barnacles was in the HQ, monitoring the ocean currents.

Suddenly, they heard a crackling noise from the radio. They heard Calico Jack's voice, sounding desperate and panicked.

"Hello? Is anyone there? This is Calico Jack, I need help! Kwazii's been stung by a scorpion and he's not waking up! Please, someone answer me!"

The Octonauts were shocked and alarmed by the message. They dropped what they were doing and ran to the HQ. Barnacles grabbed the radio and replied.

"Calico Jack, this is Captain Barnacles. We hear you loud and clear. What's your location?"

Calico Jack gave him the coordinates of their campsite in the desert. Barnacles checked the map and saw that they were far away from any water source.

"Calico Jack, we're on our way. Hang in there. How is Kwazii doing?"

Calico Jack looked at his grandson, who was still unconscious and breathing shallowly.

"He's not doing well, Captain. He's been stung by a deadly scorpion and I don't have any antivenom. I tried to use some cactus sap, but it didn't seem to work. He's losing a lot of blood and he's very pale. I don't know how much longer he can last."