AI co-write: Desert camp out: Saw-scaled Viper

🔠Above and beyond timeline🔠

⚠️Just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii and Calico Jack were camping in the desert, Kwazii had walked off to see if he could find any firewood, though they were in the desert, kwazii sighed, he didn't notice the snake behind him, a saw-scaled viper.

it bit him on his tail, causing him to growl and knock it off, he looked at the snake "uh, oh..." he Siad... he knew he needed help; he clicked a button on his octo-watch.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was waiting for kwazii for a while, he heard a beep on his octo-watch, showing an incoming call, from kwazii.

He answered "Kwazii, where are you lad?" he asked, looking at kwazii on the screen "Uhm... I don't really know... All I know is I need help..." Kwazii said, moving his tail to show calico Jack the bite, then moving his arm to show the snake slithering away, Calico Jack realized kwazii was bit by a Saw-scaled viper "ugh...I feel dizzy..." Kwazii said... before passing out, Calico Jack knew he had to find kwazii fast... before it was too late, he quickly started to use his Octo-watch to track kwazii, and headed in the direction he saw on the screen.

Calico Jack ran as fast as he could, following the signal from Kwazii's Octo-watch. He knew that the venom of the saw-scaled viper was very dangerous, and that Kwazii didn't have much time. He hoped that he would find him before it was too late.

He reached the spot where Kwazii's signal was coming from, and saw him lying on the ground, unconscious. He ran to him and checked his pulse. He felt a faint beat, but it was weak and irregular. He saw the bite mark on his tail, and the blood that was oozing from it.

"Kwazii! Kwazii! Wake up!" Calico Jack shouted, shaking him gently.

Kwazii opened his eyes slightly, looking at Calico Jack. He smiled weakly.

"Grandad... you came..." Kwazii said.

"Of course I came, lad. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Calico Jack said, hugging him.

"Thank you... thank you..." Kwazii said, coughing.

"Come on, let's get you out of here." Calico Jack said, lifting Kwazii in his arms. He carried him back to their campsite, where they had parked their Gup-B. He put him in the passenger seat and buckled him up. He got in the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Hold on tight, lad. We're going to the Octopod." Calico Jack said.

He drove away from the desert, heading towards the nearest water source. He contacted the Octopod and told them what happened. They said they would send help as soon as possible.

Calico Jack looked at Kwazii, who was still unconscious but breathing steadily. He stroked his fur and whispered.

"You're going to be alright, lad. You're going to be alright."

Calico Jack soon saw the gup E coming closer to the area they were in, he looked back at kwazii, who was having more Difficulty breathing now and was gasping and wheezing. 

Calico Jack heard Kwazii gasping and wheezing, and checked his vitals. He saw that they were getting worse, and that the venom was spreading through his body. He felt a surge of fear and anger. He grabbed his hook and ran to the back of the Gup-B, where he had stored some supplies. He rummaged through them and found a bottle of salt. He remembered reading somewhere that salt could help slow down the effects of snake venom. He hoped that it was true.

He ran back to Kwazii and opened the bottle. He poured some salt on the bite wound, hoping that it would draw out some of the venom. He saw Kwazii twitch and groan, but he didn't wake up.