AI co-write: Calico Jack's maps and Confusing mazes of coral

⚠️just an au⚠️

☸️I also used a wheel: https://wheelofnames.com/☸️

Kwazii sighed, he was trying to help with his grandfather's maps, he had his crayons and was drawing on some paper to make them maps, he didn't realize some of them were already maps, Calico Jack walked in and saw what kwazii was doing.  

Calico Jack gasped and dropped his books. He saw that Kwazii was drawing over some of his maps with his crayons. He saw that he had ruined some of his most important and accurate maps. He was furious and shocked.

"Kwazii, what are you doing?" he asked loudly.

Kwazii looked up and saw his grandfather. He saw the anger and disbelief on his face. He felt a surge of fear and confusion.

"Uh, Granddad, I can explain..." he stammered.

"Explain what? Why did you draw over my maps with your crayons?" Calico Jack demanded.

"I was just trying to help you with your map-making project, Granddad. I wanted to make some maps for you. I'm sorry, I didn't know these were your maps. I thought they were blank papers." Kwazii said.

"Help me? You call this helping me? You ruined my maps, Kwazii! And you didn't even ask me! You just took them and scribbled on them like a baby!" Calico Jack shouted.

Kwazii felt tears sting his eyes. He couldn't believe his grandfather was yelling at him like that. He thought he would like his maps. He thought he would be proud of him.

"But Granddad, I love you. I wanted to do something nice for you." Kwazii said.

"Nice? This is not nice, Kwazii. This is disrespectful and childish. You should have asked me before you touched my maps. You should have told me when you drew on them. You should have apologized and tried to fix them. But you didn't do any of that. You lied to me and tried to cover it up." Calico Jack said.

Kwazii felt a wave of shame and anger wash over him. He couldn't take it anymore. He jumped off his chair and ran out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Calico Jack called after him.

"Away from you!" Kwazii yelled back.

He ran out of the Octopod and into the ocean. He didn't care where he was going. He just wanted to get away from his grandfather. He felt betrayed and hurt by his words. He didn't understand why he was so mad at him. He didn't understand why he didn't love him anymore.

he swam into a strange coral reef, he swam around for an hour, and soon got lost, he didn't know where in the reef he was or where to go... he whimpered and checked his air-supply, it was at 10%. 

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was trying to find Kwazii's signal, but he couldn't... 

Kwazii looked around the coral reef, but he couldn't find a way out. He saw that the reef was like a maze, with twists and turns and dead ends. He felt scared and alone. He wished he had a map or a compass. He wished he had his grandfather.

"Granddad, where are you?" he whispered.

He checked his air-supply and saw that it was at 10%. He felt a pang of panic. He knew he had to find a way out soon. He knew he had to find his grandfather soon.

"Granddad, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for drawing on your maps. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for making you angry." he said.

He swam around the reef, looking for an exit. He hoped he would find one. He hoped he would find his grandfather.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was trying to find Kwazii's signal, but he couldn't. He saw that his tracker was not working. He felt worried and guilty for his grandson. He blamed himself for what happened. He wished he could take back his words.