AI co-write: Betrayal and Forgiveness: Kwazii's Mistake: spy fish

⚠️just an au⚠️

one day, Kwazii was feeding a rare and endangered fish that somebody handed over to the octonauts to study and care for, but it wasn't eating "that's weird, even fish who are new to the octopod eat this stuff..."  Kwazii told himself.

he jumped down, he felt like he tripped over something "who left something on the floor?" Kwazii growled, not realizing he had tripped over the release lever....  or that the fish swam out of the Octopod's aquarium.

Peso and Shellington walked in a bit later, and saw that the fish was gone, and knew it was kwazii who had released it... Shellington told barnacles what happened, but none of them realized the truth and thought kwazii did it on purpose... 

The Octonauts were shocked and angry when they heard that Kwazii had released the rare and endangered fish from the aquarium. They couldn't believe that he would do such a thing, especially after they had promised the marine biologist who gave them the fish that they would take good care of it and study it.

"Kwazii, how could you?" Captain Barnacles asked him sternly. "That fish was very important and valuable. Do you have any idea what you've done?"

"Captain, I swear, I didn't do it on purpose!" Kwazii protested. "It was an accident, I tripped over something and the lever went off. I didn't even notice that the fish was gone until you told me!"

"That's a very convenient excuse, Kwazii," Shellington said skeptically. "But we have evidence that you did it deliberately. Look at this video footage from the aquarium camera."

He showed Kwazii a video clip that showed him jumping down from the feeding platform and landing on the release lever. The fish then swam out of the aquarium and escaped through a small opening in the wall.

"See? You clearly pushed the lever with your foot," Shellington said.

"But I didn't mean to!" Kwazii insisted. "It was a mistake, I swear!"

"Mistake or not, you have to take responsibility for your actions, Kwazii," Peso said sadly. "That fish was very rare and endangered. It could be extinct by now because of you."

"Or worse, it could be captured by someone who wants to sell it or keep it as a pet," Dashi added.

"Kwazii, we're very disappointed in you," Captain Barnacles said. "You've betrayed our trust and our mission. You've put the fish and the Octopod in danger. You have to leave the Octopod until you find the fish and bring it back, or pay for it."

"What? You can't be serious!" Kwazii exclaimed. "You're kicking me out of the Octopod? Just like that?"

"I'm afraid so, Kwazii," Captain Barnacles said firmly. "It's for your own good, and for the good of the Octonauts. Maybe this will teach you a lesson about being more careful and respectful of the ocean and its creatures."

"But Captain, please, don't do this!" Kwazii pleaded. "I love the Octopod, I love being an Octonaut! You're my friends, my family! Don't send me away!"

"I'm sorry, Kwazii, but this is our final decision," Captain Barnacles said. "You have to go now."

He handed Kwazii a backpack with some supplies and his Gup-B key.

"Goodbye, Kwazii," he said.

The other Octonauts said goodbye to Kwazii as well, some with tears in their eyes, some with anger in their voices.

Kwazii felt a surge of emotion as he looked at them. He felt hurt, betrayed, misunderstood, angry, sad, and lonely. He wanted to stay with them, to explain himself, to make them forgive him. But he knew it was useless. They had made up their minds.