AI co-write: Real sword Vs wooden, and giant squid

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii challenged Calico Jack, his grandfather to a sword fight, Calico Jack yawned "you know I won't go easy on you..." Calico Jack said, grabbing a wooden sword from the shelf, Kwazii grabbed a real sword, hoping to make it more fun for his grandfather, as he seemed board, and they started the fight.

after a while, Kwazii accidentally Slashed at Calico Jack's Arm and cut him, Calico Jack growled "I'm sorry!" Kwazii said dropping the sword and going over to him, but Calico Jack Slapped him and pushed him away from him, Kwazii hit the wall with a thud... 

Calico Jack was furious with Kwazii for cutting his arm with a real sword. He had agreed to have a friendly sword fight with him, thinking that it would be a good way to bond with his grandson and teach him some pirate skills. He had expected Kwazii to use a wooden sword, like he did, but Kwazii had chosen a real sword, without telling him. He had put both of them in danger, and injured him in the process.

"Kwazii, you scallywag! How could you be so careless and disrespectful? You used a real sword against me, without my consent! You have no honor or sense of fair play! You are not worthy of wielding a sword, or being a pirate! You should give up on your dreams and go back to the Octopod!" Calico Jack shouted at Kwazii, slapping him and pushing him away from him.

Kwazii felt a sharp pain in his cheek and a deep ache in his heart. He loved his grandfather more than anything, but he had hurt him. He had only wanted to have some fun with him, and show him his skills. He had not meant to cut him, but he had misjudged his swing. He wished he could explain himself, but Calico Jack was not listening. He was too angry and disappointed.

Kwazii ran away from the Gup-A, where they had been having the sword fight. He felt like he had no place to go, no one to turn to. He decided to go on a solo mission, hoping to find some adventure and forget his troubles.

He swam as fast as he could, ignoring the dangers and obstacles in his way. He reached a coral reef, where he saw a pod of dolphins playing and swimming. He joined them, feeling happy and free.

However, his joy was short-lived. As he was playing with the dolphins, he noticed a giant squid lurking in the shadows. The squid was hungry and looking for prey. It spotted Kwazii and the dolphins, and decided to attack them.

It darted out of the darkness, grabbing Kwazii with one of its tentacles. It dragged him deeper into the water, squeezing him tightly. Kwazii struggled to free himself, but the squid was too strong and fast. He shouted for help, but no one heard him.

Meanwhile, back at the Gup-A, Calico Jack had calmed down a bit. He realized that he had been too harsh on Kwazii. He remembered how much he loved him, how much he had taught him, how much he had shared with him. He regretted his words and his actions. He wanted to apologize to Kwazii and hug him.

He asked Dashi where Kwazii was. Dashi told him that Kwazii had run away from the Gup-A after their fight. She said that she had tried to follow him, but he had lost sight of him near the coral reef. She said that she was worried about Kwazii, because the coral reef was home to many predators and dangers.

Calico Jack felt a surge of fear and guilt. He realized that Kwazii might be in trouble because of him. He asked Dashi to help him find Kwazii and bring him back safely. Dashi agreed and called the other Octonauts to join them.

They boarded the Gup-D and headed towards the coral reef. They used the sonar to scan the area for signs of Kwazii. They found him in the clutches of the giant squid, deep under the water. They saw that he was holding his sword in his hand.

They used the torpedo launcher of the Gup-D to distract the squid and make it release Kwazii. They quickly pulled him out of the water and into the Gup-D.

Calico Jack rushed to Kwazii's side and checked his pulse. It was weak but steady. He breathed a sigh of relief and hugged Kwazii tightly.

"Kwazii, my boy, I'm so sorry! I love you so much! Please wake up!" Calico Jack cried.

Kwazii slowly opened his eyes and saw Calico Jack's face. He smiled weakly and handed him his sword.

"Grandpa... I got your sword back... I'm sorry I cut you... I'm sorry I made you angry... I love you too..." Kwazii said.

Calico Jack took the sword and kissed Kwazii's forehead.

"Thank you, Kwazii... You don't have to be sorry... You are brave and talented... You are a true pirate... You are my grandson..." Calico Jack said.

They hugged each other again and cried tears of joy.

The other Octonauts cheered and clapped for them.

They returned to the Octopod, where Peso treated Kwazii's wounds and gave him some oxygen.

Kwazii recovered quickly and thanked his friends for saving him.

Calico Jack gave him a bandana that had his pirate emblem on it and told him to wear it as a badge of honor.

He also gave him his sword and told him to use it as he wished.

He said that he was proud of him and that he would always be there for him.

Kwazii was overjoyed and hugged his grandfather.

They decided to go on another adventure together, this time with the Octonauts.

They explored the ocean and helped the marine creatures in need.

They had fun and learned new things.

They were happy and grateful.

The end.