Ai co-write: Bounty on kwazii at festival

⚠️Just an au⚠️

Calico Jack and Kwazii looked around the Festival, Kwazii seemed a bit nervous, Calico Jack looked around for something that might be able to help him calm down, he saw a cookie stand and got one for kwazii "Grandad are you sure the Shadow Clan are gone?" Kwazii asked, Calico Jack frowned, he had made the ninja's that hunted kwazii to jail, but he recently got news they escaped "no, they did escape the prison, but they won't find you here..." Calico Jack told kwazii, putting his hand on his shoulder, they ended up splitting up, Calico Jack watched the fireworks while Kwazii explored, the Shadow Clan watched from the shadows, they saw kwazii out of calico Jack's sight... 

 Kwazii wandered around the festival, looking at the lanterns and dragons. He felt a bit more relaxed and happy. He thought that maybe Calico Jack was right and that the Shadow Clan wouldn't find him here. He decided to enjoy himself and have some fun.

He saw a stall that sold masks and hats. He thought they looked cool and decided to try some on. He put on a dragon mask and a straw hat and looked at himself in the mirror. He smiled and thought he looked funny and cute.

He didn't notice the group of ninjas that approached him from behind. They wore black outfits and masks that covered their faces. They carried swords and daggers that glinted in the moonlight. They were the Shadow Clan, and they had been tracking Kwazii for a long time. They had a bounty on his head, and they wanted to collect it.

They surrounded Kwazii and grabbed him. He felt their hands on his shoulders and arms. He dropped the mask and hat and turned around. He saw their eyes and mouths through their masks. He recognized them and felt a surge of fear.

He screamed and struggled to free himself. He shouted for help and for Calico Jack. He hoped someone would hear him and come to his rescue.

The ninjas dragged him away from the stall and into a dark alley. They threw him into a van that was parked there. They locked the doors and drove away.

They had kidnapped Kwazii, and they were taking him to their hideout.

They laughed and said that they had finally caught him, and that they would soon get their reward.

They said that no one would save him, and that he was doomed.

they didn't see that somebody HAD seen them take him, it was the vender that sold the masks and hats, he had been turned around until he heard kwazii scream, he knew who was his grandfather so he ran to find Calico Jack. 

The vendor ran to find Calico Jack. He had seen him and Kwazii earlier, and he had noticed their resemblance and their accents. He had guessed that they were related and that they were foreigners. He had also noticed the ninjas lurking around, and he had sensed that they were up to no good.

He found Calico Jack near the fireworks display. He was watching the colorful explosions in the sky, unaware of what had happened to Kwazii. He looked calm and happy.

The vendor ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and saw him. He recognized him as the stall owner who had sold Kwazii the mask and hat. He wondered what he wanted.

The vendor told him what he had seen. He told him that a group of ninjas had kidnapped Kwazii and taken him away in a van. He told him that he had tried to stop them, but they were too fast and strong. He told him that he was sorry and that he hoped he could help.

Calico Jack was shocked and angry. He couldn't believe that the Shadow Clan had found Kwazii and taken him. He felt a surge of fear and guilt.

He thanked the vendor for telling him and asked him if he knew where the ninjas had gone. The vendor said he didn't know, but he had seen the license plate of the van. He said it was a local plate, and that it might be registered to someone in town.