AI co-write: Milk stcom syrup and Danial

🍫I wanted to use something else i made up:  Milk stcom syrup🍫

⚠️just an au⚠️

one day, Kwazii and Calico Jack were walking around somewhere, they were invited by one of Kwazii's friands to hang out, Gabriel, a wolf who was kwazii's childhood friand opened the door and let them in, Kwazii looked at Ali, another old friand, she was a Pinkish-brown wolf with mint-colored eyes, Kwazii looked around and saw a photo, it was of Ali and Gabriel and two kids.

"who are your daughters?" Kwazii asked "oh, Diya is the one with sky blue eyes and Pinkish-brown fur... and Streak, the one with reddish-brown fur and mint-colored eyes" Gabriel told him, Kwazii looked at the photo.

the two girls ran into the room from the playroom, one of them walked over to kwazii and looked at him "do you wanna try my favorite candy?" she asked, it was Diya "sure" Kwazii told her with a smile, she ran into the kitchen, and came out with a ...

the two girls ran into the room from the playroom, one of them walked over to kwazii and looked at him "do you wanna try my favorite candy?" she asked, it was Diya "sure" Kwazii told her with a smile, she ran into the kitchen, and came out with a chocolate bar, it had some sort of syrup on it "follow me!" Diya said after handing him the candy, Kwazii followed her into the gaming room where Gabriel and Ali was talking to his grandfather, he ate the bar, the syrup tasted like Caramel, but it was browner, so it confused kwazii, he looked over at Gabriel, Kwazii coughed a bit, he put his paw to his throat as he realized what syrup it was, Diya Looked over to kwazii "are  you okay?" she asked, frowning "y-yes" Kwazii managed to say, Calico Jack and Gabriel looked over. 

Calico Jack saw Kwazii's face turning red and his eyes watering. He recognized the symptoms of an allergic reaction and said, "Kwazii, what did you eat?" Kwazii pointed at the chocolate bar wrapper and said, "M-milk stcom syrup." Calico Jack gasped and said, "Oh no, lad. You're allergic to that. We need to get you some help." He picked up Kwazii and ran to the door, calling out to Gabriel and Ali, "I'm sorry, but we have to go. Kwazii is having an allergic reaction to something he ate. Thank you for your hospitality." Gabriel and Ali looked shocked and said, "Oh no, we're so sorry. We didn't know he was allergic. Is there anything we can do?" Calico Jack shook his head and said, "No, thank you. We'll be fine. Just take care of your daughters." He ran out of the house with Kwazii in his arms and headed to his ship. He said, "Don't worry, matey. I'll get you to a doctor as soon as possible." Kwazii nodded weakly and said, "Thanks, grandad. You're the best." Calico Jack smiled and said, "Anything for you, lad. Anything for you."

Kwazii passed out as Calico Jack put him in the gup R, a gup that was shaped like a Sailfish and kwazii and tweak had built together.

Calico Jack quickly started to drive, and contacted the octonauts.

Calico Jack pressed a button on the gup R's dashboard and said, "Octonauts, this is Calico Jack. I need your help. Kwazii is having a severe allergic reaction to something he ate. We're on our way to the Octopod. Please prepare the sick bay and have Peso ready." He heard a voice on the other end of the line, saying, "Calico Jack, this is Captain Barnacles. We hear you loud and clear. We'll be ready for you. How is Kwazii doing?" Calico Jack looked at Kwazii's unconscious form and said, "Not good, captain. Not good at all. He's passed out and his breathing is shallow. I don't know how much time he has left." He heard Captain Barnacles say, "Hang in there, Calico Jack. We'll do everything we can to save him. Over and out." Calico Jack sped up the gup R and said, "Come on, lad. Stay with me. You can make it." He hoped he was right.