AI co-write: Kwazii's long lost brother and gray flame

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, when Kwazii walked out of his room, he heard Dashi and Tweak talking "Kwazii really thought that was a ghost?" Tweak laughed "and his accent is weird..." dashi Laughed, Kwazii felt tears fall, why were they saying this? he sighed, he never fit in due to those things anyways did he? he looked out his window and saw Eric, his twin brother "Eric?" he gasped.

Eric smiled, he looked at Kwazii "sorry, I was spying for my team..." Eric said, 'must be a good team, maybe they were trying to help the octonauts' Kwazii thought to himself. 

Kwazii opened the window and climbed out. He ran towards Eric and hugged him.

"Eric! I can't believe it's you!" he said, happy to see his brother.

"Kwazii! I've missed you so much!" Eric said, hugging him back.

They looked at each other and smiled. They had the same orange fur, and pirate hat. But Eric had a scar on his cheek and a gold earring on his ear and brown eyes, while Kwazii had green eyes.

"Where have you been all this time?" Kwazii asked.

"I've been sailing the seas with my crew," Eric said. "We're pirates, just like our grandfather Calico Jack."

"Really? That sounds awesome!" Kwazii said, impressed.

"It is! We have so much fun and adventure! We find treasure, fight enemies, and explore new places!" Eric said.

"Wow! That's amazing!" Kwazii said, envious.

"You know what? You should join us!" Eric said, excited. "You're a pirate too, right? You belong with us!"

"Me? Join you?" Kwazii asked, surprised.

"Yes! Why not? You don't like it here, do you?" Eric asked.

Kwazii thought about the Octonauts. He remembered how they teased him about his accent and his superstitions. He remembered how they ignored him and his suggestions. He remembered how they made him do boring tasks and chores.

"No, I don't," he said, sadly.

"Then come with me!" Eric said, grabbing his hand. "We'll have a blast together! You'll love it!"

Kwazii hesitated. He felt a pang of guilt for leaving the Octonauts. But he also felt a surge of curiosity for joining his brother. He wanted to see the world and have fun. He wanted to be a pirate.

"Okay," he said, nodding. "I'll go with you."

"Great!" Eric said, smiling. "Let's go then!"

He led Kwazii to his boat, where his crew was waiting. They were a bunch of rough-looking pirates with tattoos, scars, and weapons. They greeted Kwazii with cheers and compliments.

"Welcome aboard, matey!" one of them said.

"You look just like your brother!" another one said.

"You're a fine pirate, lad!" a third one said.

Kwazii felt flattered and accepted. He felt like he fit in with them. He felt like he found his family.

He didn't notice that Eric had a sinister smirk on his face. He didn't notice that his brother was lying and betraying him. He didn't notice that his brother worked for a villain who wanted to destroy the Octonauts.

Eric led Kwazii into a room, where a cat was waiting for them "why did you bring an octonaut here?" the female cat growled "he's no longer an octonaut.." Eric told the cat "prove it.." The female cat told them, Kwazii nodded and took out the Communcations device, every octonaut had one, and broke it, it also broke the tracker in it, the female cat smiled.