AI co-write: poachers and forest fires

⚠️Just an au⚠️

Kwazii ran quickly and tried to find his sword, he didn't have any other weapons when he was going camping, he looked around, Suddenly the poachers he was running from were in front of him "How?" he said confused... and turned the other way, suddenly a storm brews and lightning strikes a nearby tree, lighting it on fire.

Calico Jack was flying the Gup-R over the forest, looking for Kwazii. He had lost contact with him after he went camping alone. He was worried sick about his grandson. He spotted a plume of smoke rising from the trees and headed towards it. He hoped Kwazii was not in trouble.

He saw Kwazii running from a group of poachers, who were shooting at him with tranquilizer darts. He also saw the fire spreading rapidly, threatening to engulf the whole forest. He had to act fast. He grabbed his water pistol and his grappling hook and jumped out of the Gup-R.

"Kwazii, lad! Over here!" he shouted, waving his hook.

Kwazii heard his grandfather's voice and ran towards him. He dodged a dart that grazed his ear. He reached Calico Jack and hugged him.

"Granddad! You came to save me!" he exclaimed.

"Of course I did, matey. Now let's get out of here before we become roasted catfish!" Calico Jack said.

He fired his hook at a nearby branch and swung with Kwazii to the other side of the fire. He landed on the ground and shot his water pistol at the poachers, who were trying to follow them. He hit them in the eyes and made them drop their guns.

"Ha! Take that, you scurvy dogs!" he taunted.

He ran with Kwazii to the Gup-R, which was hovering above them. He pressed a button on his wristband and activated a magnet that lifted them up to the cockpit.

"Phew! That was close!" Kwazii said.

"Aye, lad. But we made it. You're safe now." Calico Jack said.

He hugged Kwazii again and smiled.

"I'm proud of you, Kwazii. You're a brave pirate cat, just like me." he said.

"Thanks, Granddad. You're the best pirate cat ever." Kwazii said.

They flew away from the forest fire, leaving the poachers behind. They looked at each other and laughed.

"That was quite an adventure, eh?" Calico Jack said.

"Aye, it was. And I'm glad we shared it." Kwazii said.

They high-fived and sailed into the sunset.

the end...