Ai co-write: Calico Jack's hat and poison dart frogs..?

⚠️just an au⚠️

💐made up plant: snowflame Ivy (au 2)💐

Kwazii was looking around the hut, he was staying with his grandfather for a bit, he tried on a hat, but he soon lost track of it after playing with it, he whimpered as he tried to find it, it was Calico Jack's hat that he had worn for his first pirate festival, if Calico Jack learned what his grandson did.... 

Calico Jack walked into the room and noticed the hat was gone.. he looked at Kwazii, who only looked away.

Calico Jack turned around and saw Kwazii and the hat. He recognized the hat as the one he had worn for his first pirate festival. He had given it to Kwazii as a gift, hoping he would cherish it as much as he did. He was shocked and sad to see it missing.

"Kwazii, where is my hat?" he asked. "You know how much this hat means to me. It's a part of my culture, my legacy, my adventure. And you've just lost it with your carelessness."

Kwazii felt a surge of guilt and fear. He knew how important the hat was to Calico Jack. He had always admired it and wanted to wear it someday. He had been so excited when Calico Jack had given it to him. He had been playing with it, but he had lost track of it after tossing it in the air.

"I-I'm sorry, Grandfather," he stammered. "I didn't mean to... It was an accident... I was playing with it... I tossed it in the air... and... and..."

He couldn't finish his sentence. He saw the disappointment and sadness in Calico Jack's eyes. He felt like he had let him down. He felt like he had lost his respect and his love.

"Sorry? Sorry is not enough, Kwazii," Calico Jack said softly. "You have no style and no respect for my culture. You don't appreciate what I've done for you and what I've given you. You don't deserve to wear my hat. You don't deserve to be my grandson."

Kwazii felt a pang of pain in his heart. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Calico Jack had never spoken to him like that before. He had always been kind and supportive of him. He had always been his hero and his friend.

"Grandfather, please, don't say that," he pleaded. "I love you, Grandfather. I love your hat. I love your culture. I love your adventure. Please, forgive me, Grandfather."

Calico Jack shook his head and walked out of the room, leaving Kwazii alone without the hat.

Kwazii felt tears welling up in his eyes. He felt like he had lost everything. He felt like he had no place in the hut anymore. He felt like he had no place in Calico Jack's heart anymore.

He ran out of the room, clutching his camera in his arms. He ran out of the hut, ignoring the calls of his friends and family. He ran into the forest, hoping to find a place where he could hide and cry.

He ran until he reached an island that was full of coconuts and palm trees that looked fun and tasty.

He tried to climb a palm tree to get a coconut, but he didn't realize that one of the coconuts was actually a poisonous frog that could secrete toxins from its skin.

he looked around, he was really high in the tree, a frog jumped on his head and onto another branch, after a few moments, he felt dizzy he looked at the frog and saw it was colorful, it was a poison dart frog!

he fell from the tree, and fell all the way to the ground, he didn't close his eyes but he was not conscious. 

meanwhile, Calico Jack had found the hat, he looked around the hat, had he gone too far with kwazii?

Calico Jack had found the hat in a nearby bush. He picked it up and examined it. He saw that it was still intact and clean. He realized that Kwazii had not lost or ruined it after all. He realized that he had overreacted and misunderstood him.