AI co-write: Calico Jack's Lucky compass and lost grandson, and copperheads

⚠️just an au⚠️

one day, Kwazii was cleaning the cabin, he looked at his grandfather's lucky watch, he started to clean it when he heard a strange roar, he accidently dropped the watch, and it shattered on the ground, kwazii sighed, he brought it over to the table, and started to work on it, but it only got worse, he put it back on the table and layed on the bed, Calico Jack walked in and picked up the watch then looked at kwazii in anger "did you do this?" Calico Jack asked his grandson. 

Kwazii looked up at his grandfather with fear and guilt. He knew how much the compass meant to him. It was a gift from his father, who had disappeared at sea when Kwazii was young. "I-I'm sorry, Grandpa. I was just trying to clean it and then I heard a noise and I dropped it and then I tried to fix it but I couldn't and..." Kwazii stammered, hoping for some forgiveness.

But Calico Jack was too furious to listen. He slammed the compass on the table and glared at Kwazii. "You clumsy, careless, irresponsible kitten! Do you have any idea what you've done? This compass was the only thing I had left of your father! It was my lucky charm, my guide, my treasure! And you've ruined it!" he shouted.

Kwazii felt tears sting his eyes. He loved his grandfather more than anything, but he also hated disappointing him. He wished he could take back what he had done, but it was too late. He felt a surge of anger and resentment. "Well, maybe you should have given it to someone else then! Someone who's not clumsy, careless, or irresponsible! Someone who's not me!" he yelled back.

Calico Jack gasped. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt a pang of regret and sadness, but he was too proud to admit it. He let his anger get the better of him. He said something he would soon regret. "Maybe I should have! Maybe I should have given it to someone who deserved it! Someone who's not a troublemaker, a liar, or a coward! Someone who's not you!" he snapped.

Kwazii felt a sharp pain in his chest. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt a wave of hurt and betrayal, but he was too hurt to show it. He let his pride get the better of him. He said something he would soon regret. "Maybe you should have! Maybe you should have given it to someone who appreciated it! Someone who's not a grump, a bully, or a jerk! Someone who's not you!" he spat.

Calico Jack felt a cold chill in his heart. He couldn't believe what he was saying. He felt a flash of remorse and love, but he was too stubborn to show it. He let his ego get the better of him. He said something he would soon regret. "Maybe I should have! Maybe I should have given it to someone who loved me! Someone who's not ungrateful, disobedient, or selfish! Someone who's not you!" he roared.

Kwazii felt a numbness in his soul. He couldn't believe what he was saying. He felt a flicker of shame and guilt, but he was too wounded to show it. He let his fear get the better of him. He said something he would soon regret. "Maybe you should have! Maybe you should have given it to someone who cared for you! Someone who's not cruel, harsh, or mean! Someone who's not you!" he screamed.

Calico Jack felt a silence in his mind. He couldn't believe what he had done. He felt a burst of sorrow and grief, but he was too late to stop it. He had let his anger get the best of him. He had said something he would soon regret. "Maybe I should have! Maybe I should have never taken you in! Maybe I should have never been your grandfather! Maybe I should have never loved you!" he bellowed.

Kwazii felt a darkness in his eyes. He couldn't believe what he had heard. He felt a blast of despair and loneliness, but he was too broken to fix it. He had let his pride get the best of him. He had said something he would soon regret. "Maybe you should have! Maybe you should have left me alone! Maybe you should have never been my family! Maybe you should have never loved me!" he sobbed.

And with that, Kwazii ran out of the cabin, leaving behind a shattered compass and a shattered relationship.

Kwazii ran into the launch bay, and went into the Gup-B, it was his Favorite, it was also a shark-shaped gup, he drove into the ocean, not seeing the storm on the storm-tracker, or the giant squid in the water, lightning soon hit the gup, causing it to sink towards the giant squid, who grabbed the gup, and broke the windshield causing it to flood, Kwazii whimpered.