AI co-write: Calico Jack's shirt and crown-of-thorns Starfish trouble

⚠️just an au⚠️

Kwazii was getting ready to sew something, he was going to sew a patch of his grandfather's pirate logo, on his grandfather's shirt, he was About to start when it ripped, kwazii hid it under his bed and pretended to be asleep, it was like 2:00 in the morning anyways.

Calico Jack woke up and saw that one of his shirts were missing and looked around the octopod for it, he found it under Kwazii's bed, he looked at his sleeping grandson and saw he was not asleep. 

Calico Jack pulled out the shirt from under the bed and saw the rip and the patch. He was angry and confused. Why did Kwazii do this to his shirt? Why didn't he tell him? He shook Kwazii awake and showed him the shirt.

"Kwazii, what is this?" he asked sternly.

Kwazii rubbed his eyes and saw the shirt. He felt a surge of fear and guilt. He knew he was in trouble.

"Uh, Granddad, I can explain..." he stammered.

"Explain what? Why did you rip my shirt and try to sew this patch on it?" Calico Jack demanded.

"I was just trying to make your shirt look more piratey, Granddad. I wanted to surprise you with a gift. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rip it. It was an accident." Kwazii said.

"An accident? You call this an accident? You ruined my shirt, Kwazii! And you didn't even tell me! You hid it under your bed like a coward!" Calico Jack shouted.

Kwazii felt tears sting his eyes. He couldn't believe his grandfather was yelling at him like that. He thought he would like his patch. He thought he would be proud of him.

"But Granddad, I love you. I wanted to do something nice for you." Kwazii said.

"Nice? This is not nice, Kwazii. This is disrespectful and dishonest. You should have asked me before you touched my shirt. You should have told me when you ripped it. You should have apologized and tried to fix it. But you didn't do any of that. You lied to me and tried to cover it up." Calico Jack said.

Kwazii felt a wave of shame and anger wash over him. He couldn't take it anymore. He jumped out of his bed and ran out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Calico Jack called after him.

"Away from you!" Kwazii yelled back.

He ran out of the Octopod and into the ocean. He didn't care where he was going. He just wanted to get away from his grandfather. He felt betrayed and hurt by his words. He didn't understand why he was so mad at him. He didn't understand why he didn't love him anymore.

Kwazii looked around the ocean, he didn't take a gup with him and was just swimming around "hello? you look like you need a relaxing makeover... wanna come with me? I can do that for you?" said a voice, Kwazii looked around and saw a starfish, it did sound nice "yeah... okay.." Kwazii said followed the starfish. 

The starfish smiled and led Kwazii to a coral reef. Kwazii saw other starfish there, all of them looking friendly and cheerful.

"Welcome to the coral salon, where we make you look and feel fabulous!" the starfish said.

"Wow, this looks nice." Kwazii said.

"It is nice. And you're our special guest today. Come on, let me show you around." the starfish said.

The starfish took Kwazii to a spot where there was a mirror made of shells and some seaweed brushes.

"Here, we can give you a new hairstyle. How about some curls or braids?" the starfish asked.

"Uh, sure, why not?" Kwazii said.

The starfish started to brush Kwazii's fur with the seaweed brushes. Kwazii felt a slight tug and a pinch, but he ignored it. He was too distracted by his thoughts. He wondered if his grandfather was looking for him. He wondered if he missed him. He wondered if he still loved him.