AI co-write: Secrets, Treasure, Visions

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Calico Jack and Kwazii were Treasure hunting, they walked into a cave.... Calico Jack and kwazii looked around, Calico Jack smiled at Kwazii, but noticed he was bothered by something "Kwazii, are you okay?" Calico Jack asked "uhm... yeah?" Kwazii lied, as if he was hiding something... 

Calico Jack and Kwazii entered the cave, hoping to find the legendary treasure of Captain Blackbeard, a famous pirate who had hidden his loot in a secret temple under the sea. They had found a map that showed the location of the temple, and they were eager to explore it. They used their flashlights and their cameras to see in the dark and to record their adventure. They also used their knowledge of the pirate history and culture to decipher the clues and symbols that they found along the way. For example, they knew that a skull and crossbones meant danger, or that a parrot meant friendship.

The cave was full of twists and turns, but they followed the map carefully and avoided any traps or dead ends. They also encountered some sea creatures that lived in the cave, such as bats, crabs, or eels. They were friendly and curious, and they helped Calico Jack and Kwazii find their way. They also admired their bravery and cleverness. They thought they were the coolest pirates they had ever seen.

Kwazii tried his best to enjoy the adventure, but he was troubled by something. He had a dark secret that he had never told anyone, not even his grandfather. He had a vision of his parents' disappearance, which haunted him every night. He saw them being captured by a mysterious enemy, who took them away in a black ship. He heard them screaming for help, but he couldn't do anything to save them. He felt guilty and angry for losing them, and he wondered if they were still alive somewhere.

He didn't want to tell Calico Jack about his vision, because he didn't want to upset him or make him worry. He also didn't want to admit that he was scared and sad. He wanted to prove that he was a strong and capable pirate, just like his grandfather. He hoped that he could find his parents someday and reunite with them.

But his secret was about to be revealed. Calico Jack and Kwazii finally reached the end of the cave, where they found a large door that led to the temple. The door was locked by a puzzle that required them to enter a code. The code was hidden in a riddle that was written on the door:

What is black when it's clean and white when it's dirty?

Calico Jack and Kwazii thought hard about the riddle, trying to figure out the answer. They knew that riddles were common among pirates, who used them to test their wits and skills. They also knew that riddles often had more than one possible answer, depending on how you interpreted them.

Calico Jack thought of some possible answers, such as coal, ink, or paper. But none of them seemed to fit the code, which had four letters. He asked Kwazii if he had any ideas. Kwazii looked at the riddle and felt a chill down his spine. He realized that he knew the answer, but he wished he didn't. He remembered his vision of his parents' disappearance, and how they were taken away by a black ship. He remembered the name of the ship, which was written on its side in white letters:

BLAK

He felt a surge of fear and anger. He didn't want to say the answer out loud, because he didn't want to reveal his secret or face his nightmare. But he also knew that he had no choice, because it was the only way to open the door and find the treasure.

He took a deep breath and said "The answer is BLAK."

The door beeped and opened, revealing the temple inside.

Calico Jack looked at Kwazii in surprise and confusion. He said "BLAK? How did you know that? What does it mean?"

Kwazii looked away and said "It's... it's nothing, Grandpa. Let's go inside."