Ai co-write: Dolphin mission, and Orca danger, and something hidden?

⚠️just an au⚠️

🔠Above and beyond🔠

"Okay, Kwazii, you ready?" Calico Jack asked as they arrived to help a pod of dolphins in the gup-R, a gup that kwazii and Tweak had built together, Kwazii sighed and hid a cough from his grandfather "Y-yeah..." Kwazii smiled, Calico Jack looked at him suspiciously "you okay lad? your Voice sounds a little different" Calico Jack asked, noticing something was going on, Kwazii looked at him "Uhm... Yeah... Just tired" Kwazii lied.

the got out of the gup and started to untangle the net from the dolphins, Kwazii was being a little slow,  after they were done, some Orca's came from nowhere and started to try to hunt the dolphins "HEY! STOP" Calico Jack screamed, Kwazii was silent and said nothing, he didn't see the nearby orca coming closer.. 

The orca sneaked up behind Kwazii and grabbed him by his tail. Kwazii screamed in pain and fear as he was dragged underwater. Calico Jack heard his scream and turned around. He saw the orca pulling Kwazii deeper into the sea. He felt a surge of anger and worry. He grabbed his jet pack and his harpoon and flew after the orca. He shouted "Let go of my grandson, you beast!" He aimed his harpoon at the orca's eye and fired. The harpoon hit the orca's eye, causing it to release Kwazii and swim away in agony. Calico Jack quickly grabbed Kwazii and brought him to the surface. He checked his pulse and breathing. He was relieved to see that Kwazii was still alive, but he was unconscious and bleeding from his tail.

Calico Jack called the Gup-R and told it to come to their location. He put Kwazii inside the Gup-R and wrapped his tail with a bandage. He also gave him some medicine to reduce his fever and ease his pain. He then contacted the Octopod and told them what happened. Captain Barnacles was shocked and concerned. He told Calico Jack to bring Kwazii back to the Octopod as soon as possible. He also told him that they would take care of the dolphins and the orcas.

Calico Jack nodded and drove the Gup-R back to the Octopod. He looked at Kwazii's pale and sweaty face. He felt guilty and angry at himself for not noticing that Kwazii was sick earlier. He wondered why Kwazii didn't tell him that he had a fever and a sore throat. He hoped that Kwazii would be okay and that he would forgive him for his mistake.

after getting to the octopod, Peso started to take care of kwazii, he checked him over, and walked over to calico Jack. 

Peso walked over to Calico Jack, who was waiting anxiously outside the medical bay. He smiled and said "Don't worry, Calico Jack. Kwazii is going to be fine. He has a fever and a sore throat, but I gave him some antibiotics and some honey to help him recover. He also has some bruises and cuts on his tail, but they are not serious and they will heal soon. He just needs some rest and some love." Calico Jack sighed in relief and thanked Peso for his help. He asked if he could see Kwazii. Peso nodded and led him to Kwazii's bed.

Kwazii was lying on his bed, covered with a blanket and a bandage on his tail. He looked pale and tired, but he opened his eyes when he heard Calico Jack's voice. He smiled weakly and said "Hi, Grandpa." Calico Jack smiled back and hugged him gently. He said "Hi, lad. I'm so glad you're okay. You gave me quite a scare back there." Kwazii apologized for what happened and said "I'm sorry, Grandpa. I should have told you that I was sick. I didn't want to let you down or ruin our mission." Calico Jack shook his head and said "No, lad. You don't have to apologize. You don't have to hide anything from me. You're my grandson and I love you no matter what. You're not a burden or a disappointment to me. You're a brave and clever pirate who always does his best." He kissed Kwazii's forehead and said "You're my pride and joy, lad."

Kwazii felt tears in his eyes and hugged Calico Jack back. He said "Thank you, Grandpa. I love you too. You're the best grandfather in the world." They stayed like that for a while, feeling each other's warmth and comfort. They were interrupted by the sound of the Octo-alert. Captain Barnacles' voice came from the speaker and said "Attention, Octonauts. We have successfully freed the dolphins from the net and scared away the orcas. They are all safe and happy now. We are on our way back to the Octopod." Calico Jack and Kwazii cheered and high-fived each other, then they thanked Peso again for his help. They decided to wait for their friends to return and tell them about their adventure.

The End