AI co-write: The Ice Crystal Curse: an Frozen Mystery

⚠️Just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii was trying out his new Accordion, he was playing his accordion in the library, Pof.inkling woke up and looked at him "Kwazii, do you HAVE to play that hear!?" he scolded angerly.

Kwazii was startled by Professor Inkling's angry voice. He had been so absorbed in playing his new accordion that he had forgotten where he was. He looked at the professor with a sheepish grin and tried to apologize. "Sorry, Professor, I didn't mean to wake you up. I was just practicing my new instrument. It's an accordion, see? It makes different sounds when you squeeze it and press these buttons." He demonstrated by playing a few notes, but he accidentally pressed the wrong button and made a loud honk that echoed through the library.

Professor Inkling jumped in his chair and dropped the book he was holding. The book landed on his head with a thud and made him groan. He glared at Kwazii and snapped. "Kwazii, that's enough! This is a library, not a concert hall! You're supposed to be quiet and respectful here, not loud and disruptive! And you're supposed to be reading books, not playing music! How can you learn anything if you don't read?"

Kwazii felt his face turn red with anger and embarrassment. He didn't like being scolded by the professor, especially in front of the other Octonauts who were in the library. He felt like they were all staring at him and judging him. He clenched his fists and retorted. "Well, maybe I don't want to learn anything from books! Maybe I want to learn from music! Music is fun and exciting and makes me happy! Books are boring and dull and make me sleepy! And maybe I don't want to be quiet and respectful! Maybe I want to be loud and adventurous! That's what pirates do, right?"

Professor Inkling sighed and shook his head. He could see that Kwazii was being stubborn and defiant. He decided to try a different approach. He spoke in a calm and reasonable tone. "Kwazii, I understand that you love music and adventure, and there's nothing wrong with that. But you also need to respect the rules and the preferences of others. Not everyone likes music as much as you do, or the same kind of music as you do. Some people prefer silence or other sounds, like the sound of the ocean or the sound of birds. And not everyone likes adventure as much as you do, or the same kind of adventure as you do. Some people prefer safety or stability, like staying in one place or following a routine. You need to learn to appreciate the differences between people and respect their choices."

Kwazii rolled his eyes and huffed. He didn't like being lectured by the professor, especially when he felt like he was being criticized and misunderstood. He felt like the professor was trying to change him into someone he wasn't. He snapped back. "Well, maybe I don't want to respect the rules or the preferences of others! Maybe I want to do what I want, when I want, how I want! That's what pirates do, right?"

Professor Inkling frowned and shook his head again. He could see that Kwazii was being rude and rebellious. He decided to try a final approach. He spoke in a stern and authoritative tone. "Kwazii, that's enough! You're being disrespectful and irresponsible! You need to stop playing your accordion right now and put it away! You also need to apologize for waking me up and ruining my book! And you need to sit down and read a book for at least an hour! That's an order!"

Kwazii gasped and glared at the professor. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt like he was being treated like a child or a prisoner. He felt like the professor was trying to control him and punish him for no reason. He shouted back. "No way! You can't tell me what to do! You're not my boss or my dad! You're just an old squid who doesn't know anything about fun or adventure! And you can keep your stupid book! I don't want it or any other book! I hate books!"

With that, Kwazii grabbed his accordion and ran out of the library in a huff. He didn't care where he was going or what he was doing. He just wanted to get away from the professor and the Octopod and everyone else who didn't understand him or appreciate him. He wanted to find some place where he could be free and happy.