AI co-write: annoying Pranks and... broken nets?

⚠️Just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii was pranking the octonauts and his grandfather, Calico Jack, he didn't notice his grandfather was annoyed by the replaced toothpaste with seaweed paste, or any of the fake spiders that Kwazii placed around the octopod - witch scared kwazii more than Calico Jack... but he still didn't notice how angry he was making his grandfather... 

 Calico Jack was getting more and more annoyed by Kwazii's pranks. He didn't find them funny or harmless, he found them rude and disrespectful. He felt like Kwazii was mocking him and his pirate heritage. He felt like Kwazii didn't appreciate him or his stories. He felt like Kwazii didn't care about him or his feelings.

He decided to confront Kwazii and tell him to stop. He went to Kwazii's room and knocked on the door. He heard Kwazii's voice from inside.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, lad. Your grandfather. Can I come in?"

"Sure, sure. Come on in."

Calico Jack opened the door and entered the room. He saw Kwazii sitting on his bed, holding a remote control. He also saw a whoopee cushion on his chair, a fake spider on his pillow, and a seaweed paste tube on his desk.

He sighed and shook his head. He knew what Kwazii was planning to do. He decided to play along and act surprised.

"Hello, Kwazii. What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing much, grandpa. Just relaxing."

"I see. Well, I came to talk to you about something important."

"Really? What is it?"

"Well, I wanted to tell you that I'm very proud of you, Kwazii. You're a great pirate and a great Octonaut."

"Aw, thanks, grandpa. That means a lot to me."

"You're welcome, lad. And I also wanted to tell you that I love you very much."

"I love you too, grandpa."

Calico Jack smiled and walked towards the chair. He pretended not to notice the whoopee cushion and sat on it. A loud farting noise filled the room.

Kwazii burst into laughter and pointed at Calico Jack.

"Hahaha! Gotcha, grandpa! You just sat on a whoopee cushion!"

Calico Jack pretended to be shocked and embarrassed.

"What? What was that? Oh no! I'm so sorry, Kwazii! I didn't mean to do that!"

Kwazii laughed harder and pressed the remote control. A fake spider dropped from the ceiling and landed on Calico Jack's head.

"Hahaha! Gotcha again, grandpa! You just got a spider on your head!"

Calico Jack pretended to be scared and disgusted.

"Ahh! What? What is that? Oh no! Get it off me! Get it off me!"

Kwazii laughed even harder and pressed the remote control again. A squirt of seaweed paste shot out from the tube and hit Calico Jack in the face.

"Hahaha! Gotcha one more time, grandpa! You just got seaweed paste in your face!"

Calico Jack pretended to be angry and annoyed.

"What? What is this? Oh no! This is disgusting! How dare you, Kwazii! How dare you do this to me!"

Kwazii stopped laughing and looked at Calico Jack with a smirk.

"Aw, come on, grandpa. Don't be mad. It's just a prank. It's just for fun."