AI co-write: sculpture festival sand Accident

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Barnacles, Kwazii, and kwazii's grandfather, Calico Jack were invited to a sand sculpture festival, by a few crabs, they met up with the crabs and Kwazii started to build out of the sand because he was kind of bored, Calico Jack and Barnacles talked about how kwazii was as an octonaut.

suddenly, the waves got bigger and started messing with the sculptures, causing them to fall apart and the sand landed on kwazii, buring him.  

Barnacles and Calico Jack heard Kwazii's scream and turned around. They saw that a rogue wave had hit the shore and destroyed the sculptures. They saw that the sand had covered Kwazii and buried him. They saw that he was in trouble.

"Kwazii!" Barnacles shouted.

"Lad!" Calico Jack shouted.

They ran towards him, but they were too far away. They couldn't reach him in time. They watched in horror as the sand settled and hid Kwazii from their sight. They heard nothing but the sound of the waves.

"Kwazii!" Barnacles shouted again.

"LAD!" Calico Jack shouted again.

They reached the spot where Kwazii was buried and started to dig. They used their hands and their tools to move the sand. They hoped to find Kwazii and free him.

They didn't have much time.

They also didn't have much luck.

They couldn't find Kwazii or any sign of him. They couldn't see anything but sand and more sand. They couldn't hear anything but their own breathing and digging. They felt like they were looking for a needle in a haystack.

They were getting frustrated.

They also were getting worried.

They checked their devices and saw that their air was running low.

Barnacles had 4%

Calico Jack had 3%

and Kwazii had 1%

They felt a surge of fear and panic. They realized that Kwazii had almost run out of air. They realized that he might be suffocating.

They refused to believe it.

They also refused to give up.

They decided to split up and cover more ground. They agreed to communicate through their radios and meet back at the surface. They wished each other good luck and went their separate ways.

They hoped to find Kwazii alive.

under the sand, Kwazii was coughing and gasping, he felt his Air tank going empty, he felt his consciousness fading. 

Barnacles and Calico Jack hurried and tried to find kwazii, the crabs helped...

Kwazii felt the weight and the heat of the sand. He felt the pain and the pressure of being buried. He felt the fear and the desperation of his situation. He knew he was in trouble.

He tried to escape, but he couldn't. He tried to move the sand, but he couldn't. He tried to move his body, but he couldn't. He was trapped and helpless.

He looked for his grandfather or Barnacles, but he couldn't see them. He wondered if they were looking for him. He wondered if they would find him. He wondered if he would ever see them again.

He started to lose hope.

He also started to lose air.

He felt his helmet getting lighter and emptier. He felt his breath getting shorter and harder. He felt his chest getting tighter and heavier. He knew he was running out of air.