AI co-write: Blacktail and Sea snake pit

⚠️just an au⚠️

🔠above and beyond timeline🔠

One day, Kwazii and Calico Jack were exploring a sunken ship "I see a lot of fish we haven't encountered yet!" kwazii smiled, he knew Shellington might know what they are, and snapped pictures of them, and sent them to Shellington through his octo-watch.

"Yeah, and I think one of my maps has a path to a treasure here..." Calico Jack said, they didn't know somebody was watching them "I have a plan now..." the cat watching them said...

 The cat who was watching them was none other than Blacktail, a former crewmate of Calico Jack and a notorious pirate. He had betrayed Calico Jack many years ago and stole his map to the treasure, but he never found it. He had been following Calico Jack and Kwazii ever since they arrived at the sunken ship, hoping to get his paws on the treasure before them.

He sneaked into their submarine, the Gup-B, and tampered with the engine and the controls. He then left a note on the dashboard that said: "Sorry, mates, but I'm taking your sub for a spin. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Your friend, Blacktail." He then took the Gup-B and drove away, leaving Calico Jack and Kwazii stranded in the ship.

Calico Jack and Kwazii were unaware of Blacktail's sabotage until they heard a loud noise and saw the Gup-B leaving. They ran to the window and saw Blacktail's note.

"What? Blacktail? He's here?" Calico Jack exclaimed.

"Who's Blacktail?" Kwazii asked.

"He's an old friend of mine. Well, not really a friend. More like a traitor. He stole my map to the treasure and left me for dead. I've been looking for him ever since," Calico Jack explained.

"Well, we have to get our sub back. Come on, let's go!" Kwazii said.

They grabbed their helmets and jet packs and followed the Gup-B. They didn't notice that Blacktail had also set a trap for them in the ship. He had rigged some barrels of gunpowder to explode when they passed by.

As they were flying through the ship, they heard a loud boom and saw flames behind them. They realized that they were trapped in a dead end.

"Uh-oh, this is not good," Kwazii said.

"No, it's not. We have to find another way out," Calico Jack said.

They looked around and saw a small hole in the wall. They decided to squeeze through it and hope for the best.

They managed to get through the hole, but they found themselves in another problem. They had fallen into a pit of venomous sea snakes.

"Yow! Sea snakes! They're poisonous!" Kwazii shouted.

"Quick, activate your jet packs and fly out of here!" Calico Jack ordered.

They tried to do that, but their jet packs were damaged by the explosion. They were stuck in the pit with no way out.

They tried to avoid the sea snakes as much as they could, but they were too many and too fast. One of them bit Kwazii on his leg.

"Ow! One of them got me!" Kwazii cried out.

"Kwazii! Are you okay?" Calico Jack asked.

"I don't know. I feel dizzy," Kwazii said.

He started to lose consciousness as the venom spread through his body.

Meanwhile, Blacktail had reached the treasure room and was about to open the chest when he heard a voice behind him.

"Ahoy there, Blacktail. Long time no see," the voice said.