AI co-write: The Storm That Almost Took Kwazii Away: Calico Jack's Mistake

⚠️just an au⚠️

one day, Kwazii was writing in his diary, he wrote about his feelings, his past, some people who had hurt him, he left the book open on one of the pages talking about one of the people who had done so..

he walked over to Barnacles who had called him, Calico Jack walked into his room, and noticed that kwazii's diary was open, he didn't mean to see anything, but he did see some things in the book that worried him...

Calico Jack picked up the diary and flipped through the pages, feeling a pang of guilt and curiosity. He read about Kwazii's childhood, his adventures, his dreams, and his fears. He read about how Kwazii felt lonely and misunderstood, how he struggled with his identity and his past, how he wished he could be more like his grandfather and his friends. He read about how Kwazii had been betrayed by some of his former pirate mates, who had left him for dead in a shark-infested sea. He read about how Kwazii had been hurt by some of the creatures he had met, who had mocked him for his appearance or his accent. He read about how Kwazii had been in love with someone who had broken his heart.

Calico Jack felt a surge of emotions as he read the diary. He felt proud of Kwazii's bravery and kindness, he felt sad for Kwazii's pain and loneliness, he felt angry at those who had wronged him, he felt sorry for not being there for him more often. He felt a deep love and respect for his grandson, who had grown up to be such a wonderful octonaut.

He wanted to talk to Kwazii, to hug him, to tell him how much he cared for him. He wanted to apologize for reading his diary, to assure him that he was not alone, to help him heal from his wounds. He wanted to share some of his own stories and secrets, to bond with him over their pirate heritage, to make him laugh and smile.

He closed the diary and put it back on the bed. He decided to wait for Kwazii to come back from his mission with Barnacles, and then have a heart-to-heart conversation with him. He hoped that Kwazii would forgive him and open up to him.

He left the room and headed to the launch bay, where he saw Barnacles waiting for him.

"Ahoy there, Captain! Ready for our mission?" Calico Jack greeted him cheerfully.

"Aye, aye, Calico Jack! We're going to explore a new coral reef and collect some samples for Shellington." Barnacles replied.

"Sounds like fun! Where's Kwazii? I thought he was coming with us." Calico Jack asked.

"He is. He just went to get something from his cabin. He'll be here any minute." Barnacles said.

"Great! I can't wait to see what we'll find in the reef." Calico Jack said.

He smiled, but inside he was nervous. He wondered what Kwazii had gone to get from his cabin. He hoped it wasn't his diary. He hoped that Kwazii hadn't noticed that he had read it.

He hoped that everything would be alright.

Kwazii walked over, looking hurt and betrayed "are you okay? Kwazii?" Barnacles asked "did either of you read my dairy...?" Kwazii asked "uhm, Sorry lad... I Just saw something in the book that... worried me...." Calico Jack told kwazii, Kwazii glared at Calico Jack...  

Kwazii felt a surge of anger and hurt as he looked at Calico Jack. He couldn't believe that his grandfather had read his diary, his most private and personal possession. He felt violated and betrayed, as if his grandfather had invaded his mind and heart.

He clenched his fists and snapped at him. "You had no right to read my diary, Grandfather! That was mine, not yours! How could you do that to me?"

Calico Jack felt a pang of regret and guilt as he saw Kwazii's reaction. He knew he had made a mistake, a big one. He had crossed a line that he shouldn't have crossed. He had violated Kwazii's trust and privacy, something that he valued more than anything.