Garou

3rd person POV

"Let me have your children." Y/n looked up at the silver haired male as she poked his cheek.

"Of course. I wouldn't want anyone else to be the mother of my children." He smiled while playing with Y/n's hair as she rested her head on his lap

"You'd be a good example."

"Me? A good example? For kids? How?"

"Well, you're always doing stupid things, and you know how kids are, monkey see, monkey do. But they won't want to follow your footsteps after they witness their father getting his ass beat while getting yelled at by their mother. Then they won't think twice about disobeying me."

"You're so fiery, I love it."

"Garou..."

"I know what you did."

"And what did I do?"

Y/n sat up and looked him in the face. Her relaxed expression turned into a solemn one. She looked him in his eyes and he started getting nervous.

"You put a hole in my walls and covered it up with a painting." She pointed at said painting. Garou nervously chuckled and scratched his neck.

"Oh yeah... that. You see, I may or may not have been bouncing a tennis ball of the wall."

"Garou..."

"Wait let me finish! It was fine at first. I wasn't throwing it that hard. Then I started getting anxious because you were taking longer to come home than usual."

"... you're lucky I love you and love the fact that you care about me so much. But you're fixing the wall and you have no say in this."

He smiled and got up to go get whatever he needed to fix the wall. When he finished, he saw Y/n asleep on the couch. His heart warmed seeing her cuddling his blanket in her sleep. Her face was buried in the blanket and she was mumbling something in her sleep. He picked her up and carried her into their room. When they got in bed, he pulled her on top of him. Y/n stirred a little in her sleep and attempted to roll off of him. Unfortunately for her, Garou's grip was too strong and she couldn't get off of him.

"Garou put me down. I'm too heavy for this." She whined

"You're not heavy at all, Y/n. You know I lift weights way heavier than you on a daily basis, right? You're perfect and I wouldn't want you any other way."

"Stop being a good boyfriend and trying to make me feel better." She wrapped her arms around his neck and settled down on his chest.

*weeks later*

Garou had been coming back later than usual. It's gotten to the point that they barely see each other. Between Y/n working and him fighting heroes, it's like they no longer have time for each other. This saddened her because she wanted to tell him the good news. She was pregnant! Anyway, Y/n had been taking extra shifts that ended late at night for her job in order to make a little more money and occupy her time since Garou wasn't there. One night, she rested on a park bench after finishing a late shift. She was so tired that she hadn't realized Garou was fighting a few feet away. He was in a sadistic mode and he looked viscous and angry. She looked up to see Garou staring at her with an evil smile. Though, she wasn't afraid of him. She was actually glad to see him. Y/n could see past the evil look in his eyes and saw the kind and caring guy she jad fallen madly in love with. Y/n teared up and ran to her lover. She tackled him in a hug, which caught him off guard, making him freeze in place.

"Garou~," she whined, "I missed you so much. Come home with me, please." She begged, looking up at him with a pouty face. His eyes were wide as he slowly got out of his fighting state. He calmed down and hesitantly wrapped his arms around her.

"Let's go home." They walked all the way home and Y/n lectured him the entire time.

While they slept, she had an iron grip on him to make sure he didn't go anywhere when he woke up. She actually almost suffocated him but he managed to wake her up before anything happened. It worked and amazed and scared Garou beca he wasn't aware of how strong she was.

*few day time skip*

Y/n had been a little extra clingy lately. She's either always hugging him, trying to him, cuddling him, or trying to cuddle him, you get the point. Even though she always does that, it was more aggressive than usual. She had also been spoiling him a lot, which didn't bother him much. Her mood swings were even more hectic and she started craving weird things. Garou hadn't realized that these were signs of pregnancy, he actually thought she was on her period. Y/n and Garou had just finished eating and were standing in the kitchen and talking. She sat on the counter and he stood in between her legs with his arms around her waist.

"Garou, guess what~" she said mischievously

"You voice only changes like that when you have good news. You seem excited. What is it?"

"Are you ready?"

"Of course."

"Promise you won't be mad or leave me or anything?"

"I would never even think about that. Now tell me what the good news is."

"Okay... Garou... we're gonna be parents! I'm pregnant!" She cheered and bounced on the counter

"Really? You're not joking?" Garou had a sincere hopeful look on his face for once. She nodded excitedly and he held her the tightest he could manage. He had never felt so joyful and in his life.

"Baby... we're really going to be parents... I... I can't believe it. Please tell me I'm not dreaming." He cried into her shoulder.

"You're wide awake. We're having a child together. This means you gotta stop fighting so much and stay here with me."

"I wouldn't want anything else."