Broly (Revisited)

Me and my best friend sat in my living room just talking about nothing. First she came over to make sure I was alright after hearing about yet another incident involving saving the world with the two other saiyans on earth that we know of. She knew I was Saiyan, but in her words that didn't mean I can do whatever and not expect consequences... like I don't know. We were bored out of our when the house started rumbling a bit. With just a glance of confirmation, we both stepped outside and saw Goku and the others standing around the landing pad and looking up at ship.

'Damn that's a big ass ship. Who could be on there?' I hadn't realized we had made it to the group so quick until I saw Goku in my peripheral.

"Oh hey Y/n!" He chirped

"Hey... I didn't know we were having company..." I muttered and looked down at what I was wearing. Sweatpants and a tee shirt while everyone else is dressed for the day, at least I looked presentable.

"Oh yeah you're gonna love Broly." I watched the ship slowly lower itself onto the pad as processed what he said and ate (favorite hand held snack like pretzels or m&m's).

"Love who-" before I could get an answer, or a simple question out, the ships door opened and revealed a green girl with white hair, an orange guy who looked like he didn't want to be here, and an abnormally tall guy with spiky hair. They stepped out of their ship, the tall guy seemed a bit timid... maybe he's just not a talker. When I got a better look at him I turned to my best friend with wide eyes, both of us were kinda freaking out inside. I observed him so much I didn't realize Goku was trying to introduce us.

"Y/n? Are you already in love with Broly?" I choked on my snack a bit and looked between the two with eyes wide with concern.

"Huh- where'd you possibly get that idea?" I frowned as he shrugged.

"Well you were staring really hard-" my friend muttered under her breath.

"Broly, Y/n," he motioned to me, "Y/n, Broly." He motioned to Broly. Before he could get a word in, the girl with white hair stepped in front of him.

"And I'm Cheelai, and this grumpy old man is Leno." The man grunted before saying something to himself while Cheelai held her hand out. I took it but I was sensing a bit of hostility from her. She seems a bit protective over Broly... at least I got a wave.

"Lovely to meet you all. Well this little get together was great and all but I am going home now." I semi smiled with my friend nodding in solidarity.

"You're not staying? But you just barely met everyone." Goku asked, he seemed a bit disappointed but I'm not sure.

"I'm sure we'll have time to get to know each other. It would just be a bit weird to have two strangers at your reunion, y'know?"

"I agree." Cheelai stated with crossed arms. 'Is she mean mugging me-' I smiled at her, she didn't seem to like that, before walking away with my friend.

"Someone has an attitude problem." My friend muttered

"Right? We just met and you're already hostile? Girl come on." I rolled my eyes.

A few hours later my friend left since she had work the next day. I was sitting alone in my living room, watching TV, when someone knocked on my door. I opened it, not very happy with the visit until I was face to face with a familiar chest plate from earlier. 'Shit'  I looked up at Broly, who seemed a bit confused. We both kinda just stared at each other, not knowing where to start.

"Yes?" I asked

"Restroom..." he was still staring but he seemed like he was working through something in his head. He must've noticed my confusion when he snapped out of it and cleared his throat, "I came to use the restroom. I didn't know this home was occupied." I laughed to myself at his awkwardness.

"Yeah that happens a lot when you live in the guest house," I stepped aside to let him use the restroom, "Go ahead big guy," He nodded and gave me a small smile, it kinda warmed my heart. When he walked out, I noticed he had some scuff on his face, "You got a lil' something right here," I tapped the area of my face so he knew where to wipe. He didn't understand so I went ahead and wiped it for him without thinking, "I am so sorry for just touching your face like that." I froze when he held my hand to his cheek. He must enjoy how soft it is or something, he was so gentle with it. Neither of us said anything and just stared into the other's soul, like we were trying to find something. I'm not sure where it would've went if we weren't cut off by Goku calling his name. Broly came to and apologized before leaving my house. I stood in the same spot and stared at my hand. He was surprisingly gentle and his skin was much softer than I expected, "Cute..." I smiled to myself.

During the time of Broly's stay, we had encounters like that quite a bit. It got awkward sometimes but we eventually started talking to each other rather than just staring. Sometimes Broly would stay with me for a bit to hide from Cheelai.

Today was one of those days, I guess he was tired of her, maybe he wanted to see me. I don't know, but he was sitting with me in the living room, we were both leaning against the couch.

"Broly?" He hummed hearing his name, "Does Cheelai hate me or something? Why? Am I just being paranoid?" I looked over to him, he was entranced by the TV.

"She is afraid."

"Afraid?" Not with all that bold shit she does.

"That you'll take me from her." He seemed unaffected but I felt bad. I can see why she was hostile but she needs to calm down.

"Oh... I'm sorry for causing problems." I went quiet and began rethinking my life decisions.

"Don't be. I don't want her, I want you." Did he just-

"Well that was straight forward," I laughed and put my hand on his. He turned it over and admired the size difference, "I like it though. I'll be yours, but you can't get mad if me and Cheelai fight. She's really getting on my nerves." He nodded, he wasn't listening. Oh well, he'll see soon. But for now, I'll enjoy my peace with him. I kissed his forehead with a grin, he blushed and had the most bashful smile , how adorable. This is gonna be fun.