Joseph Joestar

3rd person POV

"Joseph, you absolute FUCKING idiot! I've never met anyone as fucking gone in the mind as you! How is it even possible for someone to be this dumb?"

"You're making it worse than it is. We're just lost... in a forest... in a country we know nothing about. But look on the brightside-"

"BRIGHTSIDE?! THERE IS NO BRIGHTSIDE WITH YOU! BRIGHTSIDE MY ASS! I'M ABOUT TO TURN YOUR BRIGHTSIDE INTO A FUCKING DARKSIDE!" The chubby/curvy girl yelled in Joseph's face as she aggressively poked him in the chest.

The pair were on an important trip and had to cross in unfamiliar and hostile territory. Y/n was terrified and thought Joseph was the right person to bring along with her on the trip. She trusted him and thought highly of him until now. He managed to get them lost and he managed to piss off the people who live in the area. So they're lost and being hunted down all because of him.

"Look, Y/n, why don't you just calm down a bit? We can find a way out of this."

"You babbling oaf. I'm about to RIP your tongue out of your mouth and feed it to you. Joseph do you any idea how important this is to me? It's my family, and they're God knows where with God knows who. I'm scared of what might happen to them and I don't want to waste any time. We just got a ton of information and we're either going to get killed or we're going to freeze to death out here."

The girl crouched down in front of tree and covered her red face. Joseph's heart ached a little knowing that he was the reason they were in the situation in the first place. He walked over to the girl in an attempt to comfort her. Joseph kneeled in the snow and tried to hug the crying girl he was so infatuated with. Instead of accepting the hug she started hitting him and pushing him away from her.

"Don't fucking touch me Joestar! I don't want you to touch me, talk to me, or even look at me right now. Just leave me alone." Her rage turned into sorrow and she buried her face into her thick winter jacket.

Joseph looked at the crying girl with a heavy heart. He was so guilty that it was his fault she was even in the mess. He hated seeing her cry and it was worse because he was the reason why she was crying. All he wanted to do was hold her and tell her it'll be okay and that he'd protect her no matter what. A sudden wave of determination washed over Joseph and he made up his mind to make things right. As the girl continued to cry and try to calm herself down, Joesph took a risk and was going to find a local village, specifically the one he pissed off, to try to negotiate something.

Y/n's POV

'Where the hell is he going now? This idiot... I hope he thinks before he acts... and I hope he's safe... how did I even fall for that oaf? That doesn't matter, it's cold, I need a fire.' My mind was racing as I tried to comprehend my attraction to Joseph. Luckily it didn't distract me that much and I was able to make a fire to keep me warm.

*few hour time skip*

It's been hours since Joseph left. I've been alone in the freezing cold forest full of snow with a small fire for hours. Something in my gut told me he was okay. I had to make a bigger fire because the heat from the first one wasn't enough. I leaned against a nearby tree, wrapped in my thick winter jacket, trying to warm up. As my eye lids started getting heavy, the voice of my beloved oaf was heard throughout the forest, calling my name. I responded and told him where I was and waited for him to approach me. Joseph was grunting and struggling to walk which I thought nothing of until I looked over at him. He was carrying clothes, food, and I assume a tent, a few supplies, and a sled which proves how stupid he is because he could've put all that on the sled. My body moved on it's own before realization hit me, I was in front of Joseph catching the things that fell from the tower of things he came back with.

"Joseph... one you could've put all this on that sled. Two, a sled? Three, how the hell did you manage to get all of this and where did you get it from?" Joseph peaked from the side of the tower of essentials and looked at me.

"That's just what happens when you're as skilled with words as I am. Not to mention my good looks." He winked

"Wow... I... just wow... this is enough to last us the whole trip. Don't tell me you had to do some crazy task for all that? You didn't have to do anything extreme right?" I worried

"Ah, don't worry. I just negotiated with the locals and they agreed to help." By now everything was set down on the ground and his hands were on his hips and my hands were fidgeting

"Oh Joseph, I'm so sorry for snapping at you earlier. I made it worse than what it was. You didn't deserve to be called all those insults. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I'm so so sorry." I abruptly hugged him with all my might.

"W-woah. Y/n, you didn't do anything wrong. You were just frustrated, it's fine. It was my fault all that happened though. I have to admit, it played out way better in my head. But, I'm almost glad it happened. Somehow, it made me realize how much you mean to me and how I never want to be the reason for your stress. That's why I got all that stuff, so that you could smile again and be proud of me. You mean the world to me, and I promise I'll always be there for you."

"You... big idiot," I playfully pulled his ear, " I love you." I muttered looking away.

"I love you too, gorgeous."