Broly

Broly scanned your slightly shaken form in panic and uncertainty. He was hesitant to touch you. You tried to approach him but he snapped and yelled at you to go away. You respected his wish and left the area, holding back your tears. You two spent hours apart from each other. Both of you were miserable. Though you weren't together, it was quite obvious that you both loved each other dearly. Everyone knew there was something different about Broly when he was around you. He never really lost his temper around you. Well he tried not to, so that he could avoid going super saiyan. If he did snap, he'd get back to normal and would make sure you were okay and that you weren't afraid. He was more talkative and gentle around you. He was more vulnerable around you. Something about your presence put him at ease.

During your time apart, you heard yelling coming from outside the house you were sharing with Broly, Cheelai, and Lemo. It was cramped but Bulma was working on a solution for the four of you. Anyway, you ran outside to see Broly in rage mode and Cheelai and Lemo were trying to calm him down. It was getting worse and you shouted his name. His attention was now on you and he descended towards you. He quickly closed the gap between the two of you. Broly slowly stepped toward you, causing you to be intimidated, and  towered over you with a menacing look on his face. You began shaking and fearfully glanced up at the enraged saiyan. You backed into a cave wall and protectively held up your arms as you kneeled on the rocky ground. After taking a quick glance at your cowardly form, his facial features softened and he began to calm down. He was devastated seeing you like this and began getting frantic.

"Y/n... no I'm... I'm sorry. I won't hurt you. I promise. L-look. It's me. I'm... normal," He stuttered and approached you as if you were a scared animal. You stopped shaking and ran into his arms. He immediately wrapped his muscular arms around your chubby/curvy body, "I'm sorry. Please don't be afraid of me. I would never hurt you."

"It's fine. It wasn't your fault. I know you wouldn't hurt me, Broly."

"I... I'm scared Y/n. I don't know what to do with all this power. You can't be around someone like me. What if I hurt you? I would never think about doing something like that but... when I get angry I just lose control. I don't want you to be afraid of me. It's too dangerous for you to be around me. I... I don't want to hurt you Y/n. You mean too much to me and I can't lose you but... I don't know what to do." He pulled away, sobbing into his hands. You took his hands away from his face and cupped his wet, red cheeks and looked him in his teary eyes. You smiled softly at him to make him feel a little better.

"Broly. Look at me. It's okay. Don't be afraid. I know you won't hurt me. And I'm not that easy to get rid of, you know this. We'll make it through this. I promise we will." You rubbed his arm

"W-we?"

"Yes, we. I'll be with you every step of the way. No matter what happens, I'll be here for you. If you need a hug or if you need to spar, I'm here for you Broly."

"Thank you," he tugged me into his chest and softly cried onto your shoulder, "Thank you so much. I love you Y/n. So much."

"I love you too, my legendary saiyan."

"Finally. I told you they'd get together. Cheelai you owe me a drink since I had to sit through that." Lemo laughed and slapped Cheelai on the back.

"How about-" she mischievously smiled

"I'm not negotiating with you again. I want my drink." Lemo looked at her with a serious expression

"Dammit." Cheelai mumbled, defeated.

"Uh hey, you guys. Can we have a little privacy? That'd be great." You sarcastically asked.

"Oh yeah. We'll give you some 'baby saiyan making time'. Have fun love birds." Cheelai smirked while her and Lemo walked away from the cave.

You and Broly's cheeks were both burning as you thought about what she said.

"Y/n. Let's have a baby."

"We just became an official couple-" Broly looked at you with puppy eyes.

"...Fine." you face-palmed and Broly smiled sweetly, knowing what he did.