Natsu Dragneel

Natsu tried his hardest not to laugh as I dangled from the ceiling. I stepped in a trap and was turned upside down. My left leg was the one that was tied up so my right leg was just chilling. As he inspected the knot around my foot, my disguise, which was a dress, started falling down. I was holding in place at first so that Natsu wouldn't have to be traumatized. But being suspended in the air was making lightheaded so I didn't realize it was falling until I felt a cool breeze and Natsu got quiet. I quickly got in the right state of mind and pushed the dress back into place. I looked up at a red faced, bloodied nose Natsu.

"Hey. This is not the time to stare at... w-whatever you saw. I don't know if you noticed but I'm still stuck. So how about you get me out of here? Please? I promise I'll cook for you when we get back after I kick your ass." I bargained, embarrassed.

"R-right. I'll uh..." he stopped mid sentence, still red and bleeding.

"No need to explain. Just get me down."

*10 minutes later*

"How did you manage to get yourself stuck too? Not only that, you managed to get both of us stuck in one trap. We're squished together in these ropes with absolutely no wiggle room whatsoever. It only took 10 minutes. That's a new record."

"You've stayed very conscious for being upside down for so long."

"I've been through worse. This is nothing," I sighed and looked away from Natsu, "I'm sorry if I was too harsh. I didn't mean to be so rude and snappy. I'm just on edge from what happened. All the things I heard that were being said about me really put me on edge. It was so horrible but... I mean the truth hurts so it's not really surprising. It doesn't justify what I said but I hope you understand that I'm sorry."

"Y/n, you don't believe what all those people were saying do you?" He looked at me with concerned eyes

"Well... yeah. I do. It is true-"

"No it isn't. None of it is true. You're the most beautiful and sexy girl I've ever seen. Don't listen to all that negativity. It won't do you any good."

"But it is. How do I know that you're not just saying this out of pity?"

"Because I'm in love with you, Y/n."

"Y-you are? I thought you'd fall for someone thinner, like Lucy. Especially since you're with her all the time."

"I was only hanging around her to make you jealous. I loved you since the first time I saw you walk into the guild. I wanted to get your attention but something about you made me... insecure. Made me feel like I needed to grab your attention without being loud and dumb. I love everything about you, including your soft, warm body." He kissed my lips sweetly.

"Wow Natsu. This is the first time you've made sense and... I'm just speechless. I-I don't know what to say except... I love you too, pinky." I giggled and pecked his cheek

We ended up staying there for a while and eventually got out of the trap. We walked into the guild, hand in hand, causing everyone to go silent and look at us in shock. We simply laughed and minded our own business while being all lovey dovey with each other.