Shota Aizawa

"Oh," you stared a little harder, reality finally settling in, "Oh shit. That's real... they all say it too..." Your hand unconsciously slapped your forehead. You blinked a few times and rubbed your eyes, then looked harder. When you confirmed you weren't crazy, you covered your mouth, then your forehead, then you started pacing around the restroom. You could feel the excitement bubbling up in your body. Then you stopped and stared at the floor, a sudden wave of anxiety washing over you, "How am I gonna tell Aizawa?"

"Baby, I'm home."

"Shit," You scrambled to clean up all the boxes of the pregnancy tests and the tests themselves you had bought from your local Walgreens (or whatever store you prefer)"Shit shit shit fuck. Why now?" You threw them all in one box and quickly broke the other ones down and hid them under the sink. You didn't realize how much noise you were making and how suspicious it would make your husband. When you finished, you stubbed your toe on the door frame, "FUCK!" By now Aizawa was done greeting the cat and was upstairs. He walked into the room to see you standing awkwardly, like you were nervous and in pain but you trying to hide it.

"Are you alright?"

"Me? Yeah. Just fine. Perfectly... fine," Your expression caused Aizawa to get more suspicious but he just brushed it off. He smirked and walked over and pulled you into a hug. You hugged back and nuzzled into his chest, "How was work?"

"The usual. Those kids-" the ringing from his phone cut him off. He groaned and pulled it from his back pocket and answered it. He listened to the person on the other line and sighed when he got the news, "Speaking of work. I'll be back way later than usual. I have to go kitten."

"Do you have to? Mic can't handle it?" You frowned and stared up at Aizawa. He didn't look too happy about the sudden call either.

"He's the one who called me so obviously not," He put a hand on the top of your head, "I'll come back soon kitten. I promise." He gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Fine. Please be careful Aizawa. I don't like seeing you all bandaged up like a mummy. And call me if you can, only if you have free time or something urgent happens. Just let me know that you're okay. Alright?" You gave him a concerned look that made him smile to try and reassure you that he'll be fine.

"I will. I promise. Now I have to go," he gave you another kiss, "I love you." He kissed you one last time.

"I love you too. Tell Mic I said hi and to stop taking you from me. Okay, be safe baby." You warmly smiled as he walked out of the room. He flahed a quick smile, then left. Once you heard him close the front door, you pulled out the phone and called your bestfriend.

"Hey-"

"I'm fucking pregnant."

"Oh- what happened to hello-"

"Now's not the time. I need to tell Aizawa, but I'm too nervous to," you paced around your room and held your forehead, stressing yourself out by over thinking, "What if he doesn't want kids? What if he leaves me? What will I do? Turn to crime so he could acknowledge the existence of me and this child? Maybe..."

"Okay, slow down. First, He's not going to leave. He loves you to death, everyone knows this. Second, make a nice dinner, maybe a little bit of wine, don't overdo it, and then casually bring it up." Your bestfriend's words calmed you down and made you feel better. You nodded, even though they couldn't see you.

"Good idea. Okay thanks. That was all I needed. Bye."

"Wow okay. Good luck preggers." You chuckled then hung up the phone. You then made it a mission to make dinner, but you ended up getting sidetracked and fell asleep on the couch for a while. Your nap was cut short when you woke up in a hot sweat to your ringtone going off. You looked at your phone and saw that Aizawa was calling you, so you answered.

"Hey baby." You breathed out and supported yourself on your elbows.

"Are you okay? You're breathing heavy."

"Yeah. Just hot and tired. How's it going over there? Are you coming home yet?"

"Not yet but we're almost done. I'll probably be back tomorrow morning. Everything is fine though, don't worry."

"That's good," you relaxed and layed back down, "Okay, I don't wanna distract you. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing. Love you 'Zawa."

"Love you too honey." Aizawa hung up the phone and you let out a sigh, staring up at the ceiling with your hands on your stomach. You decided to just sleep the rest of the night away, not wanting to deal with anything else.

Aizawa ended up coming home in the middle of the day, things got a little hectic. By the time he got back, you were out with your friend running errands. The only thing you did with him was sleep.

For the next week or so, you and Aizawa didn't have any time for each other. Every time you two were settled down, you would get ready to tell him the news. But something always interrupted your alone time.

The weekend had finally arrived and you made it a point to keep Aizawa at home and keep him awake for a little bit. Friday you two didn't do anything but sleep. But on Saturday, in the afternoon when you two were in the kitchen making lunch, you told him.

"Aizawa, I have something to tell you," He stopped what he was doing and turned to you, sensing that it was important. You did the same and looked up at him, "I've been trying to tell you for almost a week now but shit keeps happening. I'm getting off track, I'm just really nervous," You took his hands in yours and squeezed them lightly, "I'm pregnant." His eyes widened and he just stared at you for a few seconds in disbelief. You were afraid and went to say something, but stopped because of the smile that appeared on his face and he pulled you into a bear hug. He held you close to him and rested his chin on the top of your head while rubbing your back. You knew he was more than happy to know a little one was on the way.

Aizawa cupped your cheeks and gazed into your eyes with the warmest smile you've seen on him. His smile was contagious and caused you to beam back at him. He gave you a slow, passionate kiss, pulling away for a few seconds to get a good look at you, then went in for another kiss.

"Someone's obviously excited." you joked. Aizawa pressed his forehead against yours and held you close by the waist.

"Of cour I am. I'm going to be a father. We're going to be parents. We'll really be a family," his smile came back, "How could I not be excited, kitty?" Aizawa pressed his lips against yours once again, "Let's talk about this bedroom, or the couch. Wherever I can hold you and fall asleep comfortably."

"We did get up pretty early didn't we?" You giggled as he nuzzles into your neck and hummed 'yes' in response, "Then let's go talk in the bedroom sleepy head."

Aizawa couldn't stop kissing you the entire day. He continued to spoil you and admire you and tell you how grateful he was to have you and how excited he was for the baby.