Ciel Phantomhive

Sebastian stepped aside, allowing you to step inside. You thanked him after he told you where Ciel was. You've been to the manor plenty of times and know your way around it pretty well. You and Ciel are very good friends, best friends if you will. Sometimes you write before you visit, sometimes you just feel like surprising him. You usually find yourself there when you need to clear your head and get away from your family. He enjoys your company though and never complains about you being there. Your visit is an escape for him as well. Your company is a nice change of atmosphere for him. It gives him peace of mind and just makes him super happy.

Anyway, you went to the room he was in and let yourself in without knocking. Ciel quickly turned around with a slightly shocked expression that eased when he saw you. He held a welcoming grimace as you dropped the bag you had been carrying at your feet. You returned his grin with a small laugh.

"Extra clothes?" He nodded toward the bag.

"Yeah," you let out a relieved breath as you loosened your dress. You lowered the top of it down, you had an under shirt on underneath a corset, "A little help?" Ciel took a few steps and untied the corset string. You slumped foward and let out another long, relieved sigh. Since you two are pretty close, you're okay with him helping with that part. He turned around as you pulled a blouse out of your bag and put it on, removing the corset once the top was on. Then you pulled a pair of trousers out of the bag and put those on under the dress, stepping out of it afterward. You put the dress on a flat surface then flopped onto his bed, staring at the ceiling before resting your eyes, "I don't know if I can do this royal shit anymore, Ciel. I'm not cut out for this." He joined you in the bed, sitting next to you. You turned your head and looked up at him.

"I know it gets a bit strenuous and undesirable at times. But if anyone is qualified for this, it's you," He unconsciously placed his hand on your's, immediate retracting it when he saw your shocked expression. His cheeks began to burn and he glean to the side, embarrassed, "Sorry." You chuckled at his reaction.

"It's all good Ciel," you sat up and put your hand on his, the warmth from it was reassuring, "You flatter me, though," a small smirk appears on your face as you scooted closer to him. The two of you sat in a comfortable silence, just thinking and not moving away from each other. You guys had never been this close to each other willingly. Seeing that he didn't move away immediately, you thought this would be a good time to tell him the truth, "Hey can I tell you something that may or may not ruin our friendship?" Both of your hearts were beating out of your chests, neither of you wanting to make eye contact with the other.

Ciel gulped and used his free hand to grip his pants, his anxiety getting worse by the second, "Of course."

You inhaled and exhaled deeply before speaking, the hand that was on top of Ciel's trembled, "We've been friends for a while now. I'd call us best friends actually but that's not the point. When I'm around you, I can actually be myself. I don't have to wear those tight corsets and big dresses, some of them aren't bad but for the most part I don't enjoy wearing them. You don't mind me wearing trousers and a blouse and boots around you. You don't judge me for being bigger than everyone else. You're the only person who cares about me and actually likes me for me, regardless of my appearance. And I really appreciate that and it made develop some strong feelings for you. What I'm trying to say is I love you Ciel, and I have for a while now. I hope this doesn't make things awkward between us." A sigh escaped your mouth, feeling better after saying that but at the same time anxious about getting rejected. Much to your surprise, Ciel flipped his hand over and intertwined his fingers with your's and squeezed gently. Your eyes grew slightly when you looked over to him. His cheeks were red and he was obviously trying to conceal his embarrassment.

He cleared his throat, "Y/n," you squeezed his hand back, "I'm glad you expressed that to me. I... actually feel the same, and just like you I've been feeling like this for quite some time. I had been wanting to tell you, but I had no idea how," Ciel finally looked into your eyes. He was a little nervous seeing your expression, he couldn't quite place it, "Y/n?" Your shocked, awestruck expression turned into an excited smile and you tackled him in a hug, bringing him down on the mattress. You weren't on top of him, instead you were on his side, holding onto him. You placed a few kisses on the side of his face. He didn't complain, instead he enjoyed the affection with a grin.

"Oh Ciel. I'm so glad," you stood up and pulled him up with both hands, "Let's go do something as a couple now." You excitedly demanded and pulled him along out of the room, not sure of what you were going to do yet, but you two would figure that out soon.