Kuroo Testuro

Kuroo stood and waited for a response to his question. You didn't hear him, so when he didn't get an answer, he thought you were ignoring him. Your friend was taking all your attention with their drama and Kuroo really wanted an answer. So, he pulled you aside, standing over you, his face was pretty close to yours. You just stared, confused and waited for him to speak.

"Why won't you answer my question Chibi chan? How could you just ignore this big hunk of man in front of you?" His tone was very flirtatious and you weren't in the mood to deal with him and his pointless flirting today. You rolled your eyes, crossed your arms and sighed.

"I didn't even know you were talking to me." Kuroo smirked at your annoyed expression.

"Oh shortcake, you're the only one I want to talk to," you cringed a little and tried not to laugh, "How about we meet up at the Cafe tonight around 7?"

"And why would I do that-" your friend was fed up with the tension and really wanted your advice, also they could see how annoyed you were, so they took you back before taunting Kuroo. He was a little pissed, but decided to just let them talk to you. He would just ask again later.

*later that day*

You had a slight frown on your face as you processed what was asked of you. You felt the anxiety slowly forming in the pit of your stomach.

"I don't know... You're actually going to show up and not ditch me?" Kuroo nodded with a smile, he seemed genuine, "This isn't a prank?" He shook his head no and grabbed your hands, making your face heat up.

"I promise I won't ditch you chibi chan. It's not a prank." He seemed excited, so you trusted his word.

"Okay. I'll go. 7 right?" He nodded with the biggest smile you've seen. You rolled your eyes and carried on with your day.

When you got home, you immediately went to your room, speaking to your family first of course. You just stood in front of your closet, staring at every piece of clothing you own, trying to decide on what you would wear. After a few minutes of zoning out debating life choices, you called your friend. They came over, even though they didn't need to, and lectured you about agreeing to go on a date with Kuroo.

Your friend convinced you to stay home and avoid the embarrassment. When they left, you ended up crying in your room, believing him asking you out was just a joke.

Kuroo waited for you for a while. He even texted you to see if you were okay and if you were on your way. You didn't text back, you were crying your eyes out at the time, and he was hurt. Disappointed and saddened, Kuroo went home and daydreamed about you before falling asleep.

The next day, you went back to school and only talked to your friend. Kuroo was going to talk to you and ask what happened but he saw your state and didn't want to possibly make things worse.

A few days went by and you hadn't talked to him, just made awkward eye contact. You couldn't stand it anymore and thought he deserved an explanation. So you texted him to meet you at a park after he finished practice. You were there before him which was good because it gave you time to think about what you were going to say. Well all that thinking was for nothing because when he was right in front of you, you froze. Kuroo wasted no time to ask you what he's been wanting to for a few days now.

"What happened? Why didn't you show up chibi chan?" His voice had a hint of hurt in it and it made you feel even worse about your decision.

"I'm sorry. I was afraid that you would end up ditching me even though you said you wouldn't. I believed you but then my friend was in my ear and made believe that you were pranking me. Then that made me way more insecure than I already was, I mean can you blame me? So I stayed home and cried and now I'm really guilty-" you were talking really fast, he still understood you. But he could tell you were distressed and wanted to let you know he wasn't mad. And the first thing that came to mind was hugging you. He pulled you into his chest, it was abrupt but calmed you down considerably, "You're not mad at me?" He shook his head no and rubbed your back.

"You really thought I was pranking you?" You nodded and looked up at him, "I would never hurt you like that. I know I tease you a lot but it's out of love, I promise. I just want you to be my chibi chan." A hopeful smile was spread across his face as he gazed back at you.

"Kuroo... is there still a chance I can be your 'chibi chan'?" He leaned down and softly kissed your lips. You took that as a yes and nuzzled into his chest once you pulled away.

He chuckled and squeezed you tightly, "My chibi chan~"