Mashirao Ojiro

Ojiro glanced down after feeling pressure on his left shoulder. A soft smile appeared on his face, seeing you yawn. He kissed the top of your head, catching your attention. You looked up at him with a small pout. He wrapped his tail around your waist, then his arm around your shoulder, holding you close.

"Ojiro I'm dying. These cramps are killing me." He gave you a sympathetic look and kissed your forehead.

"I know. Just a few more hours and I'll spoil you while we're alone."

"I'll hold you to that." You grinned

The rest of the day, you battled through the cramps as best you could, excited for after school.

When the day finally ended, you excitedly trailed out of class behind Ojiro. Your smile fell when you saw the apologetic expression on his face. With a sigh, and small look of disappointment that you tried to hide, you looked to the floor before looking back at him.

"What's wrong?" He scratched the back of his neck, sad to see your expression change so quickly.

"I'm staying after school to help out with some things," you just glanced to the side, a little annoyed but mostly disappointed, "I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you." You gave him a hurt smile.

"It's fine Ojiro. Good luck with what you're doing." You nodded and you trudged out of the school, cramping even worse now. When you got to your dorm, you just flopped onto your bed and tightly clung to a pillow, imagining it was Ojiro.

The next day, you went to school, in your feelings a little bit. You were pretty quiet the whole day. Ojiro would ask what was wrong to which you'd respond with 'nothing. I'm fine.' He'd reluctantly accept your response and carry on. At the end of the day, you had gotten your hopes up that he'd be free. But he told you he was staying after school again. You sighed, not making an effort to smile and said goodbye before walking alone to your dorm, again.

The next few days, you were moody and quiet. It was mainly your period affecting your mood, but it was also the fact that you hadn't had Ojiro by your side when you were feeling down. All you wanted was for him to hold you, it didn't even have to be for a long time. Anyway, Ojiro noticed your change in behavior and was concerned. When he'd ask what's wrong, you'd just say 'nothing' or 'don't worry about it' or you just wouldn't respond because you felt like being a little mean. The look on his face would make you instantly regret treating him like that, but you'd stay in character.

On Friday, you already knew he was staying after school, he told you during the day this time. So you just walked to your dorm, pissed and with a headache. You immediate dressed in comfortable clothes and hid under your covers and closed your eyes, enjoying the silence but not the loneliness. As you drifted off to sleep, there was a knock on your door. You frowned and angrily climbed out of bed, throwing the covers off of you. Before answering the door, you took a deep breath. When you opened it, Ojiro was standing there, flushed cheeks and hiding something behind his back. He shyly greeted you.

"I know you haven't been feeling well and I haven't been there to comfort you. So I got you this," he held out a basket that contained all of your favorite snacks and some of the things you've been craving, "And I made you this. It's why I've been staying after school so much," He handed you a small box with an adorable bow on top. You opened it to see two figurines, obviously you and him, sitting close together on a bench, holding each other's hands. They had content, in love expressions drawn on their faces. You looked back up at Ojiro, speechless, "I'm hope this makes up for not spending time with you. I'm sorry for disappointing you-" he didn't finish his sentence when you leapt into his arms. You wrapped your arms around his neck and held his head to your shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. You pulled back enough to look him in his eyes and shyly smiled.

"You deserve an apology. I'm sorry for being a... well a bitch the last few days. I was just being dramatic and I really missed you. And this is so beautiful Ojiro. I love it so much," you gave him a warm, apologetic smile. He flashed a smile that said he forgives you. You grabbed his free hand and pulled him into your room, "Can you hold me now?" You suddenly got anxious as he stared into your eyes, his silence making it worse.

"Of course Y/n." You squealed a little and put the gift and snacks on your desk, happily leading him to your bed, his tail closing the door. He instantly wrapped his arms around you as you climbed into bed. Ojiro sweetly kissed your cheek a few times, earning a giggle and a grateful smile out of you.

(A/n: More Ojiro)