Saturo Gojo

Ah yes, the art impulsive baking at 3 am. You've mastered it with pride. You do bake during the day, just for some reason, it hits different at 3 in the morning. You leaned against your counter top and looked into your oven. The whole apartment smelled like cookies and you loved it. Your mind wandered as the cookies baked. You never realized how many thoughts went through your head at once. None of them were related and you didn't know how to shut them up. A random thought about one of your oldest friends, Saturo, dominated the rest and now that was all you could think about. They were happy thoughts, mostly memories. You, being the kind and generous soul you are, decided to bring him cookies tomorrow, well later today.

Your doorbell and oven timer went off at the same time. You prioritized the cookies over whoever was at the door because you didn't want to burn them, and you were getting hungry. Maybe you should've opened the door for whoever it was since it was raining. Once you took the oven mitts off, you closed your robe and finally answered the door. Saturo was the last person you expected to see at your door. He was standing there in a weird confident yet nervous stance.

"Uhhh..." You slightly tilted your head

"What's wrong? Is there something on me?" He started patting his shirt

"No. Why are you here? It's 3 am..."

"You texted me to come over a few minutes ago. You said 'come over loser I'm making cookies.'"

"I did?" You paused and he nodded slowly at you, "Whatever that doesn't matter. Just get inside, it's raining." You grabbed his arm and pulled him into your apartment and shut the door.

"It smells so heavenly in here~" he inhaled deeply and took in the cookie scent.

"I know right. Here, try it." You handed him a cookie which might've been a bad idea. He almost ate the whole plate by himself. You managed to distract him with random stories from your life.

You two talked for hours, slowly getting closer to each other. By the time it was 7 am, you both were laying on the couch together. Saturo's head was on your stomach and on of his arms was wrapped around your waist. He was making you laugh with random stories and whatever else he could think of.

"When we get married, invite your parents and your mom and especially your father. I want our two daughters to be girls." He chuckled, half asleep

"That doesn't even make sense, Saturo." You started laughing with him. You two then had a laughing fit at his two nonsense sentences.

"In all seriousness though, I really missed you. Don't leave me again." He sighed and cuddled into your stomach. You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair.

"You really did?" You smiled widely, knowing he wouldn't look up at you because he's embarrassed.

"Of course I did. You meant a lot to me and you still do. You're so fluffy. Like... a marshmallow~" He sleepily responded, "And I was serious about the wedding thing... and the daughter thing. *gasp* we should plan our wedding right now!" Sarturo looked up with a red tint on his face. His normal playfulness was back and you could tell it was about be kicked into full gear.

"I'll take that as a confession then." You whispered to yourself. It felt like there was a colony of butterflies in your stomach as you processed what he told you.

"I know you feel the same. You don't have to tell me. You're so adorable when you're embarrassed~" Saturo pinched your cheeks and treated you like a child.

"T-this isn't a trick to get more cookies is it?" You waved his hands away from your face

"No. I genuinely have strong feelings for you."

"Then let's plan this wedding." You both smiled like a dork and actually started planning a whole wedding. In the middle of making the guest list, you both passed out due to the lack of sleep on the papers full of plans.