Akira Fudo

Akira held your hand as the two of you maneuvered through alleyways. The two of you were out of breath by the time you got to a less crowded street. Fortunately your target was right around the corner. The only problem was both of you would probably very spotter before you could even talk to your 'friend'.

"Akira, I can't do it. I stand out too much. I'm bleeding and I'm fat! There's nothing going for me right now. They'll spot me right away." You tried to reason with the black haired boy. He pit his hands on your cheeks and looked intensely into your eyes.

"You'll be alright. I know you will. Now go talk to him so we can get out of here." He reassured you. His words put you at ease a bit and you gave him a nod.

You pulled your hid over your head and tried your best to walk without limping. Your 'friend' noticed you and tried his best to signal that people were watching. Out of nowhere, a strong gust of wind opened your cloak and blew off your hood, revealing your wound and face. Someone yelled 'get her', causing you to take off in the opposite direction. You ran from the angry mob, not realizing that you didn't know the area. You eventually made it to an abandoned house on a cliff. Without hesitation, you entered the creepy home, thinking you escaped the mob. Sadly, you didn't and they followed you in. There was no time to take a break so you ran around the house, trying to find a way out. Everything was boarded up and there was no time to break them down. The mob was searching the house for you, torches and various everyday items used as weapons in hand just in case. You limped up the decaying stairs as quickly and quietly as possible. You ran into an open room and found a window with a weak wooden board over it. You heard footsteps nearby and hid, staying as still as possible.

"Let's burn this place down. She won't be able to escape." These words hit you like a truck. A torch was thrown nearby the door of your room and everything almost immediately caught fire. You rushed to the window and tugged on the wood, not caring about splinters. The rotted wood broke and the fire had already spread around the room. It was a long fall but you took the chance. With a sprained ankle, you limped away from the burning house and to the edge of the cliff. The fire was starting to spread to the grass and was getting closer to you. Your heart started racing when you thought there was no escape. You peeked over the cliff and saw that there was another cliff a little under you. In order to get to it you had to jump, but it didn't look very promising. The fire was getting closer and you heard a voice call out your name. You peered over the cliff to see a sweating and distraught Akira.

"Y/N! YOU NEED TO JUMP!" He shouted

"I... AKIRA I CAN'T. I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT." Your voice wavered

"C'MON Y/N! I'LL CATCH YOU! I PROMISE!"

"AKIRA I'M SERIOUS."

"Y/N YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! THE MOB IS BEHIND YOU AND THERE'S FIRE EVERYWHERE! JUST JUMP. I PROMISE I'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH YOU. PLEASE."

You looked at Akira, he was genuine. You backed up a bit and ran forward the best you could and jumped off the cliff. Everything moved in slow motion as you flew through the air. You closed your eyes, expecting to fall to your death, but you were surprised by a pair of arms around your torso. The two of you embraced each other as tight as possible. A few tears fell from both of your eyes as you inhaled deeply, appreciating each other's presence.

"I'm so glad you trusted me. I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't think they'd see you." He squeezed you even tighter

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault, Akira. Just... don't let me go. I need you right now."

"So... does that mean you love me?"

"Yes... it does." You sighed, still nuzzling into his shoulder

"Don't worry, I'll hold you forever now that you're mine."

"Oh... I'm still bleeding. Maybe we should do something about that." You looked down at your side and cringed a bit. He carried you to the safest place he could find and managed to stop the bleeding until you found someone who could help. He was always by your side no matter what and you two lived out the rest of your days together.