Hanta Sero

(A/n: I fuckin love that fanart holy shit. Also y'all are in college bc idk I just wanted them to be in college lmao)

"Sero. Ahhh." you opened your mouth to show him what to do. He mimicked your action and you tossed a goldfish in his mouth. It made it, but he almost choked on it, which you probably shouldn't have laughed at but did anyway. He chewed it and opened his mouth for another one.

For the next 10 minutes, you were tossing goldfish in his mouth, a little over half of them were on the floor. When you got bored of that, you hugged the pillow you had been using to cover your stomach. Since you got to his dorm room, you had been pulling your shirt out of your rolls when you sat and always had some covering your stomach. You were still comfortable around him, just super insecure because of the huge crush you had on him.

It's not like he hasn't seen your stomach and rolls before. He actually loves them and wants to hold you against him and feel how soft you are. Sero thinks about that a lot. He daydreams about holding you close and showing love to every inch of your chubby/curvy body. He wants to show you how beautiful your body is and help you get over your insecurities and he just wants to be by your side and give you the love you deserve. When you come over and are nervous and hide your stomach with a pillow or something, he kinda thinks it's adorable. He wants to tell you that it's okay and that you don't have to worry about that around him. But, like any other person with a crush, he was too afraid or nervous to say anything.

Anyway, you stood up, stretched, and asked if he had anything to drink. He gave you a few options and you went with your favorite of the selection. You came back with two drinks, one for him and the other for you. You set your drink down before handing him his. That was a good thing because he used his tape to pull you to him, specifically into his lap. You were straddling his hips, staring into his eyes as you tried to process what happened and how fast you just moved. You looked down at him, trying to think of something to say. But, the longer you thought, the hotter your cheeks grew. He gazed back, his eyes glossed over as he became enchanted by you. He unconsciously caressed your left cheek, his cheeks slowly turning pink. Your heart beat sped up, but you were also starting to go into the same state as Sero. One of your hands rested on his chest, your thumb unconsciously rubbed his pec.

"You're so beautiful, mi amor." He finally spoke, loud enough for you to hear. His voice was soft and quiet, which is unusual for him. This whole situation was unusual but you were still surprised by his voice and what he said. So much so that it sort of took you out of trance. You lightly hit his chest with the back of your hand.

"Sero, what did I tell you about flirting with me like that?" You scrunched your brows a little.

"I'm just telling the truth," he guided your face closer to his. Your faces were now an inch apart, both of you were a little tense from the closeness. After a few seconds of searching each other's eyes for reassurance that this was happening, your lips finally pressed against his in a slow, sweet kiss. It wasn't wild like you had expected it to be and you were grateful. It was so loving and special, neither of you wanted it to end. Sero cupped both of your cheek with his hands, you placed your's on his jaw/neck area. His thumb lightly stroked your cheek as you slowly pulled away. Your foreheads were pressed against each other. Sero let out a stifled chuckle while you grinned, "I've wanted to do that for so long." He whispered. Your grin turned into a lovestruck smile as you pecked his lips once more with a giggle.

"Me too." There wasn't much to say, both of you knew that you were officially together. Nothing had to be said to understand that. And you were glad, you wouldn't have it any other way. You rested your head on his shoulder and he did the same to you. Sero wrapped his arms around your waist, giving you a tight squeeze before kissing your shoulder. You fell asleep because of his warmth and because you were super tired. Sero eventually fell asleep, overjoyed that he can finally live out his dreams of loving you. A few minutes later, Denki burst into the room only to see you two asleep on a huge bean bag chair. It brought a smile to his face, happy that Sero finally got what he wanted the most.