Denki Kaminari

Kaminari's POV

"Add a little bit of s p i c e."

"But I finished it already..." Y/n looked up at me with a confused smile, "Take another look, Kaminari."

"Oh wow. That's actually a really nice house. Y/n it's perfect." I admired the minecraft house she just finished building.

"I told you it would look good without your 'spice'. It's already 'spicy' enough."

We started having a long discussion about minecraft builds and stuff. After a few minutes I stopped listening and got lost in her eyes. They were so bright and beautiful. The way they light up when she talks about something she likes melts my heart. I was lost in thought until the door to her dorm opened. We both looked back to see Iida standing in the doorway with a weird smile on his face.

"Hey Iida! Do you have that book I was looking for?" She chirped

"Of course. It wasn't that easy to find actually. Some of the staff didn't even know the book existed. This is actually a pretty interesting topic. I was-"

"Oi Iida, how about you give her the book so I can get back making this cutie mine?" Y/n blushed at my comment and blushed even more when I winked at her. How adorable.

"As I was saying, Y/n, I was wondering if you could tell me about the book and you know, anything else about the subject?"

"*ahem* U-uh anyway. Thank you so much Iida. I'd love to tell you about the art of... well art. Thanks again for all the effort you put into finished the book for me!" Y/n smiled at Iida and his face turned into a tomato.

"O-of course. Anytime. I should uh get going now..." He left the room flustered

"Was he a little... weird there or is it just me?" She looked at me weird when she noticed I was staring at her.

"Hm? I don't know. Let's get back to Minecraft."

We played Minecraft for hours until we finally got nauseous and tired enough to stop. It was pretty late, so it was obviously dark outside. Y/n offered me to stay, but I declined.

*the next day*

I walked into class to see Y/n and Iida chatting. Y/n had that adorably excited look on her face that she gets when she talks about something she likes. Iida on the other hand had a face that somewhat shows that he has a crush on her. It made me... a little jealous. Before I could walk over there and interrupt their conversation, Mina grabbed my attention.

"Someone doesn't look very happy. What's wrong, sparky?"

"It's Y/n and Iida. Look at how he's staring at her... all lovey dovey and stuff. I mean yeah she's hot... and cute... and the best... but... she's mine. Well I want her to be. You get it though, right?"

"Sounds like you're jealous. If it makes you feel better, I think she'd date you before she dates him. Maybe you can confirm it at my sleepover tonight. The whole class is coming, including your little crush." She teased at the end

"Sounds fun. I'll be there."

*at the sleep over*

Me, Y/n, Kirishima, Surprisingly Deku, and Bakugo were playing video games in the living room. Mina, Momo, Ochaco, Asui, Toru and Jiro were in the kitchen talking. Iida was reading a book and Mineta was being a perv. Basically everyone was sorta doing stuff together. When me and Y/n weren't playing the game, we were talking to each other on the couch. It's kinda shocking how we could talk without someone coming between us.

"I'm gonna go something to drink. You want anything?" She stood up and stretched

"I'll have whatever you're having."

Y/n nodded and walked over to the kitchen. I watched as the other girls greeted her. They were obviously teasing her about something because she started blushing and scratching the back of her neck. Mina whispered something in her ear and pointed over to me. I saw Y/n's face redden even more as she glanced over at me before I looked away. As Y/n continued talking to the other girls, Mineta hopped over the couch and started a conversation with me.

"So, I noticed you've been hanging around the chubby/curvy goddess. Look at those curves and her you know what. Isn't she hot? You have a crush on her don't you? You do know Iida is after her too right?"

"Mineta why are you even talking-"

"Look!" Mineta pointed toward Y/n and Iida.

I could tell he was flirting with Y/n because of their body language. I stood up and walked over to the two. Without saying anything, I turned Y/n around and kissed her. She was shocked and hesitant at first but she eventually kissed back. We pulled away and she stared at me with a bashful smile while tugging at her f/a (favorite animal) onesie.

"I hope you know CPR, because you took my breath away. Be my buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget?"

"R-really? Me? Like of all the girls here, you choose me? Are you sure you're not hallucinating from dehydration or something? Maybe you hit you head on something?"

"Y/n, trust me. I am indeed absolutely 100 percent positive that I want you to be my buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget."

"Kaminari~" she gushed and tackled me in a hug. She basically jumped on me. I hugged her back just as tight as she celebrated in my arms. Everyone, including Iida, started cheering and clapping for our new relationship.