Jotaro Kujo

(A/n: I found this picture and my heart exploded. Omfg I love it so much brooo)
3rd person POV

Jotaro had just been arrested and was currently sitting in his cell as his stand brought him whatever he wanted. Everything had been peaceful and quiet until a certain person caused a ruckus as they were being brought to their cell. It was a girl and she was cussing and fighting the guards, who were actually a little afraid. She was chubby/curvy, with (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes. They eventually got her into the cell and she sat down on the floor and crossed her legs. Her arms were folded as she fumed. She looked like an adorable child who just got their favorite toy taken away.

Y/n's POV

"You caused a lot of trouble for nothing. You still ended up in the cell." The guy across from me said. He was in a separate cell and leaned on the wall with his hat over his eyes. Even though his hat was over his eyes, I could tell that he could see and was looking at me up and down. His crossed arms covered his large, toned chest but his abs were still visible. I looked around his cell to see a comic book, radio, soda, and things you wouldn't expect to see in a cell.

"Really? I hadn't noticed I'd been put in a cell, I thought I was at home," I sarcastically responded, "Sorry, that was rude of me. I'm still kinda pissed. Anyway, what are you in here for?"

"I beat up four gang members. It was really the evil spirit possessing me though. How about you?"

"Almost the same as you, except it was two guys. They were being assholes and today is just not my day. Wait did you say evil spirit?" I finally processed what he said and he only nodded in response. All of a sudden, a muscular purple guy in a rather revealing outfit appeared in his cell. My eyes widened and I backed up a bit.

"So you can see him too?"

"Y-yeah. I thought I was the only one with one of those." My 'spirit' came out and was hovering next to me. She had (H/l) (H/c) hair and martial arts clothing. She kind of resembled a (F/A[favorite animal]). He smirked at my 'spirit' and actually started talking to me.

"I'm Jotaro. What's your name?"

"Y/n. Let's get to know each other a bit. Maybe the time will pass by faster."

The two of us began to talk and learn more about each other. He was somewhat friendly. I secretly wished our conversation would never end but he had a few visitors, two men and a woman. They had 'spirits' too which are apparently called stands. They had an epic battle that I watched in awe. Before they left, Jotaro asked if I could also be set free and I was. I thanked him for helping me get out of there and was on my way home. The whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

*a few days later*

There was a knock on my front door and I was the only one home so I had to answer it. When I opened the door, it was Jotaro and the same men from the other day. Apparently Jotaro told them about my stand and asked if wanted to go on an adventure with them. I nodded, wrote a note to my family, packed a few bags and went with my new friends.

*a few week time skip*

We've had one hell of a trip so far. But it's brought me a Jotaro closer and I made a few more friends. I've honestly developed a huge crush on Jotaro during our time together. One day me and Jotaro were out on a walk in the town we were in. A few guys had been throwing insults me and just being overall assholes. I was getting insecure and uncomfortable by their stupidity. My pace began to slow, and Jotaro was quite a few steps ahead of me. I was mindlessly walking, with my eyes to the ground, and bumped into a hard chest. I looked up and apologized to whoever I bumped into. As I tried to back away, a strong arm pulled me back into the chest. I looked at the shirt and realized it was Jotaro. Both of his arms were wrapped around me by now.

"I know what they say hurts you, but it isn't true. You're beautiful and deserve the world, Y/n. And I'm willing to give it to you if you'd let me." He whispered in my ear. My cheeks heated up and I looked up at him.

"So you love me?" I anxiously questioned. He nodded yes.

"Even with the way I look?" My voice trembled.

"I'd love you no matter what." He said with a serious tone. It wasn't his usual serious tone so I knew he wasn't lying. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into my neck. I tightened my grip and he did the same.

"I love you too, Jojoooooo!" I squealed. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Jotaro brought his face down and pressed his lips onto mine and we shared a passionate kiss.