Reigen Arataka

Reigen stared intently at you as you handed him the papers he requested and explained to him why the client wouldn't come into the office. He didn't hear a word you were saying. He was focused on how cut you were when you explained stuff. He had been flirting with you and trying to talk you into going on a date with him. You were the only person who he couldn't stay with his words. But he was determined to take you out so he wouldn't stop. You didn't mind it, you found his attempts cute. You don't reject him, you kinda just laugh and brush him off after telling him maybe. It's not that you don't like him, you just don't want to get attached and you haven't had the best luck with guys. But, his constant asking was slowly breaking down the wall you put up and you were close to accepting his offer.

"Reigen are you even listening?"

"Oh yeah, I'm multitasking."

"Multitasking?"

"Yep. Listening to that beautiful voice and loving that beautiful face," He smirked, "I'm bored, how about we go to a restaurant or something?" He asked, resting his head on his hand.

"You have a client..."

"Oh yeah. That. How about after?"

"Nice try. I have to get going though, I have to help a friend with something urgent. I'll see you tomorrow." You gathered your belongings and left his office. Reigen sighed and watched as you left.

Reigen continued to ask and ask for the next few weeks. The wall you put up was basically nonexistent now and you finally said yes. He was so happy and couldn't wait for tonight. When the time finally came, you wore your favorite dress and shoes to match. You had a few accessories on and just a little bit of makeup, nothing too dramatic. Reigen was awed at your appearance more than he usually is. It felt like a dream to him.

After the two of you sat at your designated table, you talked for a bit while looking at the menu.

"Y/n can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

"Why did it take so long for you to say yes? You don't hate me right?"

"No I don't hate you. I actually like you. As in I'm attracted to you and want to be in a relationship with you. It took me so long to say yes because I was afraid that you would end up hurting me or embarrassing me in front of people. I don't have a lot of luck when it comes to stuff like this and it makes me weary of going on dates and stuff. But, I know you wouldn't do that to me. You're too kind and you're amazing toward the people close to you. That's why I finally said yes. My gut told me it would be worth it and I would be crazy if I didn't listen to it." You took a glimpse at Reigen before picking up and looking at your menu. He put both of his hands on top of yours and held them to get your attention.

"I would never even dream about hurting you Y/n. You're the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. So that being said, will you be my girlfriend and eventually my wife?"

"Reigen..." You stared with wide eyes, "Yes. There's nothing I want more." Tears had welled up in your eyes and you intertwined your fingers with his. The two of you smiled lovingly at each other before being interrupted by the waiter.

After your dinner with your new lover, you two enjoyed a nice stroll to your home and watched a movie from his favorite genre and falling asleep with each other on the couch. Tonight was absolutely perfect~