Kakashi Hatake X Black Chubby Fem

(A/n: important question. Does anyone have some type of method or product you use to keep your hair from floofing up? I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and it was fine until I went outside. Anyway, if you know how to prevent that or how to like, preserve the curl or something, I'd love to hear it bc I need help 🙂. Thanksss)

'That damn copycat ninja. He was supposed to be here by now to help me with this. Whatever, I'll just start without him.' You walked back and forth between the restroom and living room, compiling all the haircare products you'd need for today. After gathering an assortment of combs, brushes, a spray bottle, and various products, you were ready to start detangling your hair. Kakashi said he'd be there to help you, but he's nowhere to be found and you don't have the time to look. You wanted to be done with this ASAP because you know long it'll take if you're the only one working on it. You set a blanket and pillow down on the floor so your rear wouldn't hurt after sitting on the floor so much. You undid your previously hairstyle/prepped your hair yesterday so you wouldn't have to do it today.

As soon as you sat down, you parted your hair into 4-8 (or more. It's up to you) different sections to make the process easier and more organized. The TV was on, playing whatever you flipped the channel to, while you prepared one section so you could start. That little section took a while and a lot of arm strength and you were alright not having it. Before you could move to do anything, Kakashi walked through the door and greeted you. You stood up and raised an eyebrow while putting your hand on the hip that was jutting out. Your eyes stayed on Kakashi while his face was buried in the book he was reading. He eventually looked up and saw your expression. He admired your beauty, taking in the fullness of your figure, the wonderful complexion of your skin, even loving your (hair texture) hair that was parted and looked a little funny since you had to keep each part separated with rubber bands. Then it hit him, he was supposed to help you detangle your hair. Kakashi shyly apologized and you slightly tilted your head to the side.

"You're late. It's 'cause of the damn book isn't it?" He whistled and looked around the room, avoiding your gaze. You hummed(like a mhm or something) and sat down in your previous spot, "Come on. I don't have all day. Put your hands to use. I didn't spend all that time teaching you how to manage this for nothing." You waved your hand at him while using the other to get your tools and materials. Kakashi followed your command and sat on the couch next to you. He admired your hair once again, thinking about how well it frames your plump face. He went into a daze that you literally had to snap him out of. You handed Kakashi the extra set of combs and stuff that you bought in case he helped or you lost the other one.

The process took long, even with Kakashi's help. After you finished your side, you were beat. So you started falling asleep on his legs. He noticed after you had stopped talking to him. It was obvious because you were super chatty at the moment. At first he was doing good at keeping you awake, but you eventually got too tired and went to sleep, not being able to get coaxed awake. Anyhow, that made it harder for Kakashi since you couldn't keep your head still like he needed. But he made it work. He summoned a shadow clone that did the other half of his half, if that makes sense. Kakashi was proud of his work, which he should be because he actually did a hella good job. He put the combs and stuff back where they belonged and picked you up to lay on the couch. He held you on top of him while he slept. He loveds feeling your warmth and chubby body pressed against his lean, muscular one and inhaling your sweet scent while he drifted off to sleep, it calms him down. Kakashi took a final glance at you and thought 'How'd I  get so lucky?' Before he succumbed to sleep just like you.