🍋🍋Kazuichi Souda🍋🍋

(A/n: Please forgive me for being so late I am so sorry 😭😭 y'all are aged up in this too... anyway- Lemons can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, if consumed regularly, because they have almost double the Vitamin C needed in your daily diet)

Kazuichi was slumped over the table when you found him. He wore a sad, somewhat tired expression as he stared off into the distance.

"Rough day?" You gave a sympathetic smile

"Eh kinda. It just wasn't eventful enough I guess," you went and sat on the table, knowing it could hold your weight despite being sort of old, "Work is no fun anymore." He sat up only to scoot over and lay on your thighs.

"I'm sure you'll find your spark again."

"I miss you."

"Aw I miss you too, Kazuichi. We've both been working too much lately haven't we?" You rubbed his arm that was laying next to you.

"No- well yeah we've been working too much. But I mean... I miss you," You raised an eyebrow as he sat up again and looked you in the eyes. You knew what he meant, you just wanted him to elaborate. Kazuichi stood up and pulled you to him, the table creaked and you looked to the side with warm cheeks, "Don't be embarrassed," his hands rested at your waist as he kissed your cheek to get your attention before moving down and rubbing circles on your ass. His hands traveled from your ass to your thighs a few times. He continued to pepper your neck and cheek with kisses, "Y/n look at me." he whispered, making your ear tickle. You turned your head and locked eyes with him, he pressed his forehead against your's before kissing you. He lowered you down onto the table, still kissing you but with one hand traveling from under your shirt into your pants. His fingers combed over your panties, he could feel your wetness just from the small graze he got. He had an amused smile as you wriggled at his teasing, he eventually stopped and rubbed your clit through your panties. You grabbed his wrist when he picked up the pace, he kissed your cheek and ear, enjoying your whimpers. His hot breath tickling your skin as he got closer the more aroused you were. As you were about to cum, he stopped and smiled at you again.

"Kazu stop teasing me..." you huffed out. He was done with teasing, he was ready and so were you. He happily lowered your underwear as well as his.

"You love it..." he grinned as he rubbed against you. You rolled your eyes and looked to the side trying to hide your embarrassment. Before you knew it he was already inside of you. His arms were wrapped around your waist, hoisting you up just a bit. He leaned forward and put a bit more of his body weight on you, "So soft..." he moaned and started moving. You gripped his shoulders, trying to adjust.

"It's... been a while... hasn't it?" You tried to laugh but moaned as he started moving more. You could feel yourself leaking, you missed the feeling of having him inside you.

"It has..." he grunted and started moving faster. You covered your mouth with the back of your hand. He pumped in and out sloppily, getting a euphoric sensation from feeling your tightness around his cock again and again. He loved the way you squeezed and massaged him and your voice was just the cherry on top. He grunted more and more as he started going faster. The table creaked and groaned with all the movement. Your body was in pure bliss with each thrust and you smiled like an idiot. You gripped his shoulders even tighter, no longer caring if you were loud. He began moaning louder as well and getting rougher with his thrusts. His arms moved from your waist to your upper body. Holding onto your shoulders.

He fucked you relentlessly until he was about to cum. Kazuichi slowed down and stopped himself right before release because he didn't want it to end yet. He kissed your forehead for a few seconds, catching his breath.

"You're so pretty." he gushed at you. He pecked your lips a few times, moving in between each one. It didn't take him long to get back to the same pace from before. He stayed at the steady, fast rhythm for a bit before getting more aggressive and making you almost scream. He was moving so fast the table couldn't take it and the legs snapped. He made sure you were okay when you both fell before resuming his task. He pinned your hands above your head and stroked you more sensually, feeling himself about to release. He moaned your name, his grip on you tightened and he was more relentless toward the end. He brought your legs up to his shoulders and fucked you harder than ever all while kissing you sloppily yet passionately. After a few hard thrusts he finally came inside of you with a long groan. He stayed inside for a few seconds, pulsating inside you and trying to calm down.

Once both of you caught your breath you instinctively made eye contact with each other before you looked away with embarrassment.

"The table broke..." You muttered

"And it's not your fault, don't be embarrassed," he kissed your cheek, "I may have lost it a bit there. But I just couldn't help myself," he gushed and nuzzled into your cheek, "I'll fix the table, don't worry. Need help going to the restroom?" He gazed lovingly.

"Maybe when we get up. I wanna stay like this for a bit." You played in his hair while returning his gaze.

"Just say the word then babe," He layed his head on your chest and smiled at your warmth, zoning out, "I really missed you."

"I can tell," you laughed, "You're adorable like this y'know?" He muttered something under his breath before pouting and avoiding eye contact.