Hisoka Morrow

You waited at the door of the home you shared with Hisoka. He's been gone for a while and you were determined to stay awake. Unfortunately, you had been awake for too long and ended up passing out on your couch.

Hisoka wasn't even there when you woke up. You called out his name around the house but you got no response. You checked the bedroom, balcony, even the roof. He was nowhere to be found. His attendance around the house has been very spotty. You were tired of stressing over him and decided to just... explore. You wanted to get more familiar with the area anyway. So you packed a bag of essentials and clothes just in case, and headed out.

Hisoka got home a little after you left. He expected to see you on the couch or in the room, but you weren't there. Just like you did earlier, he called out for you but got no response. Hisoka searched the house for you and was disappointed when he couldn't find you. You didn't leave a note or anything so he didn't know what to think. You couldn't have gotten kidnapped, the house was still neat. He just assumed that you went to the store or was hanging out with a friend.

It's been days since you left. You weren't lost, not that lost. Even though you're more of a homebody and were outside, it was a pleasant experience. You knew how to survive in the wild so that wasn't a problem. Though, you did miss Hisoka. Speaking of Hisoka, he was restless. He was so anxious and scared that something happened to you. Hisoka left the house after getting a gut feeling you were somewhere in the woods. He recalled you saying something about wanting to explore the area but he just brushed it off as one of your random thoughts at 3 AM.

After a few hours of searching, he finally found you. He didn't immediately run up to you though. He silently crept behind you and watched as you walked around the area. Out of nowhere, you were picked up and dangling from Hisoka's nen.

"Hisoka what the hell?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

"What? Is this too much like the first time we met? Not very fond of it, my dearest?" He smirked

"Hisoka put me down so we can talk like normal people," He did as you said and jumped out of the tree. He towered over you, still smirking, "So? What's this all about?"

"Where have you been these past few days?" His smirk fell but he held eye contact

"I've been... everywhere really. I've kinda just been exploring the area."

"And why, pray tell, would you be 'exploring' the area instead of being home?" He stepped a little closer but you stepped back

"Because you weren't home. I waited hours for you and you never came home. I passed out, Hisoka, I slept for a little over 8 hours and you still weren't home. I've been doing that for months. You leave for days and never tell me where you're going. I was tired stressing over this so I left to get my mind off of it. I miss you, you tall, unintentionally sexual idiot!" You quickly explained, raising your voice a little.

"Oh my. I'm sorry for worrying you so much, my dear. I didn't mean to for that to happen," he slowly wrapped his arms your torso and kissed your cheek, "Would you feel better if I was around more?"

"Of course it would. I'd feel even better if you started telling me where you're going too." You said in a 'matter of fact' tone. You were about to say something else but Hisoka abruptly picked you up which caught you off guard. You wrapped your legs around his waist, your arms around his neck, and looked down at him. He knew you were about to freak out so he smashed his lips into yours and kissed you passionately. You couldn't resist and melted into the kiss. He slowly pulled away and chuckled at your crimson cheeks.

"Then consider your wish granted," you just huffed and looked away from him, "Aww, is my little gum drop too embarrassed to look at me?" He turned your head toward him and kissed you deeply again, "You're so adorable, you know. Nobody's around... maybe we could-" he started. You already knew what he was going to say so you cut him off.

"L-let's just go home. I need to take a shower." You mumbled.

"If you want company, I'll gladly join you~" he cooed and started walking back to your home.

"Hisoka stooop..." you whined and buried your face in his shoulder, "Put me down."

"No~" he squeezed you tighter and readjusted a bit, making you have to readjust also. The whole walk back was just a fluster fest.