Genos

"I'm just saying, the reason why you keep losing isn't because of the characters, you just don't have a good strategy." I tried to explain to an irritated Saitama

"It's rigged. The game is rigged. End of-"

Genos crashed into Saitama's apartment, interrupting our conversation.

"Genos!"

"Master! Oh, hello Y/n. Sorry to interrupt and cause such a mess." As Genos was about to say something, he flew out of the apartment and blew up a monster. Me and Saitama peaked our heads out of the huge hole in the wall and saw a group of monsters gathered outside of the building. We both sighed and jumped out of the apartment. I landed on a monster, killing it, and quickly killed almost 13 others using a pipe I grabbed off the ground. I used my power to bring it back and started plowing through the monsters. At one point the pipe fell out of my hand and used my fists and elemental powers. The monsters wouldn't stop coming and we were swarmed.

Without saying anything, Genos flew all 3 of us to the top of the building.

"What do we do?" I panted

"I don't know..." Genos responded

"Power move!"

"Y/n that would be too dangerous."

"C'mon. Just this one time." Genos thought about it for a few seconds and nodded. I cheered and jumped on his back, which he insisted. He hates when I use my powers to maneuver around because it's too dangerous. Him and Saitama both jumped off the building. Saitama landed first and smashed his fist into the ground, causing the monsters to fly in the air. Then, I used the wind and bunched them all together and encased them in a hollow sphere made of rock. Genos then used his cannons and shot the sphere causing it to literally disintegrate.

"Hell yeah! That was awesome!" I cheered. Genos gripped my chubby legs to make sure I didn't fall.

"Let's not celebrate just yet. Look." Genos pointed to a growing blob on the destroyed ground. It didn't take long for it to become as tall as the apartment building.

"B-but how?!" The monster swung at us and Genos swiftly dodged it and grabbed Saitama so that we weren't separated. He flew us to a taller building and we watched the now dormant creature.

"I have a plan. Y/n we can shoot projectiles at it from a far to distract as Master makes his way to it."

"Sounds good. Let's go." Saitama took the lead and we all dispersed in different directions.

I surfed the water and distracted the monster while blasting with fire and ice. Genos did the same with his cannons. The monster began getting frustrated and was about to slam his fist on a lady but I rushed over and saved her. Afterward the monster started aiming for Genos, ignoring me and Saitama. I froze it's fist before it could touch him. Me and the monster's other fist were traveling at the same speed to Genos. Before I could shield Genos from it, he used an uno reverse card on me and protected me instead. It severely damaged his back and my heart fell. Genos blacked out and began plunging toward the ground.

"GENOS!" I surfed as fast as I could to try and get Genos. Fortunately, I was able to make sure his landing was safe by cushioning his fall. Unfortunately, the monster's attention was on us. Without a second thought, I sent spikes through it's legs to keep it from moving. Then I ran up it's arms and began destroying it's eyes. It managed to get a hold of me and we struggled for a while until it put me in it's mouth. With a few possibly broken bones, I still managed to blow up the monster from the inside before blacking out myself.

*a day later*

I woke up in the hospital and luckily didn't have that many injuries. Once the doctor said I was able to leave, I immediately left and went to find the lab Genos was being fixed. He wasn't completely repaired yet, so I stuck around and confided in the doctor. We mainly talked about Genos and how we met, got to know each other, how long I had feelings for etc. The scientist was pretty nice and gave me some good advice on how to hint to Genos that I like him.

*about a week and a half later*

I visited Genos and the scientist everyday for at least a week and a half. I learned a lot about the both of them during my visitation and I also learned some tech stuff that could be useful later on. On the day I slept in, Genos was finally repaired and up and running. Unbeknownst to me, Genos had let himself into my apartment while I slept. The only reason why I woke up is because I heard sounds coming from my kitchen and because my room smelled delicious. It was like my body had a mind of it's own as it got out of bed and followed the smell to the kitchen. Genos made my dining table look like a fancy restaurant table. A red tablecloth with embroidered flowers was draped over the table. In the middle was a lit, (favorite scent) candle, and a plate of (favorite dish) on either side. Genos was wearing a Navy blue tux set. His hair was the same, but I could kinda tell he was trying to slick it back. He put the finishing touches on the table and realized I was there. We locked eyes and without realizing it, a pink tint had spread across both of our faces.

"I er... I feel so underdressed..." I muttered

"It's fine if you would like to get dressed." He cleared his throat. I just nodded and quickly got dressed in my room. When I walked out, Genos' eyes widened and the pink tint turned red. We both sat at the table and talked for a while.

"Y/n, I just want to say thank you, for saving me and visiting me even though I wasn't completely repaired."

"U-uh you know about that?"

"Dr.Kuseno told me. He said a lot of good things about you," Genos reached across the table and held my chubby hands in his. I wonder if he told Genos about my crush. As if he could read my mind, he squeezed my pudgy hands tightly and looked deep into my eyes, "He also told me something rather... personal... and Y/n I... I also have strong feelings for you and would be honored to be your lover."

"Genos," I smiled like an idiot and kissed him across the table. He kissed back more passionately than I had anticipated and it caught me off guard. We pulled away and he giggled at my flustered state, "Well I was going to say 'you're mine now', but I think that's your line." He giggled and began attacking me with kisses.